👑Watching You

Suggestion: Mando walking in to you and the Child being cute.

yo I wrote this during school bcus i cAn and I didn't realize I finished it until like right now.

It has been quite a while since the Mandalorian had gone out to deliver a bounty. He assured you that he would not take long but the clock betrayed him.
Well, its only been like half an hour. You just didn't hold that sort of patience.

A small coo interrupted the silence of your boredom. You spun the pilot seat around to face the little creature who held his tiny hand out.

"Aw! Are you bored, too?" You picked up the child from his pod. He just seemed to look around for the Mandalorian..or his dad. A sigh escaped from your mouth.

Long ago, your mother would fill your life with giggles. She would cover her face with her hands for a few seconds, and then reveal her face with a " Peek a Boo!"

Hmm...Will he like that?

You sat the child on your lap, him facing you. You hovered your hands over your face for a few seconds, before moving them away quickly.

"I see you!"

He stared at you. His head tilted, ears slightly moving up and down at whatever it is you just did.

"Peek a Boo?" You dropped your hands. Maybe he didn't like it. Just as you were about to think of something else, he began to giggle.

He mimicked your action, leaving you in nothing but laughter and giggles. Past your laughter and his giggles, the Mandalorian entered the ship with quite a few snacks. He didn't go noticed because of your laugh. Entering the cockpit, he saw you sitting on his seat with the child on your lap.

You caught the child's attention once again.

"Peek a boo!" The child giggled, then copied your actions again but with a slur of coos.

The Mandalorian watched the two of you with amusement. He found it strangely adorable and he was glad that you were able to pass the time with the child.

He was so caught in the moment that he let out a little chuckle. He only realized he did so until he saw you spin around quickly.

"woo" The child cooed reaching out for his father like figure. Mando picked him up and brought him up to his face. The Child only saw his reflection, but he still poked at the helmet.

"Aren't you two just adorable" You laughed at the moment the two were having.

"Could say the same thing about you" He brought the child to his chest and brought his other hand down to yours. (Your haND)

You had gotten so close to him that the child was the only space between the two of you.

This of course, made the child giggle and he would constantly look at either you or Mando. You raised your hands to cover the Mandalorian's visor, leaving him a little confused at first. But that feeling was brushed away once your hands cleared out and heard the happy coo.