👑He's Hurt

"Y/N! Take off, NOW!"
...
Just a few moments ago, you rested your feet on the flight deck. The one place the Mandalorian never allowed you to rest your feet over. To respect that while he was gone, you made sure to not touch anything that seemed too serious or important.

The Mandalorian had gone out to collect important material for an upcoming bounty. He wasn't completely sure if it was the best for you and the child to be revealed to such suspicious people and creatures, so he left you in charge while he was gone.

In charge of what, a baby?

"Hmm...What am I to you, fuzzy?" Your fingers rubbed circles around the little creature's, somewhat, hairy head. He looked up at you with a smile, nuzzling its little head onto your chest as he cooed softly.

"Perhaps caretaker, what do you think?" You smiled at the child. He just cooed.

"How about..How about your mama? I mean, I technically am living with you and you are just the cutest little thing" Your cheeks flushed at the thought of being a mother. The child seemed to like that idea more. He gently wrapped his tiny hand around your finger and giggled.

Just as you were about to share more thoughts to the child, you heard uneven stomps enter the ship. Your feet quickly met the floor as you hugged the child closer to you. He looked up at you with confusion and worry.

"Y/N! Take off, NOW!" Oh it was him alright. Mando's usual muffled voice wavered with grunts of pain.

In a matter of seconds, you maneuvered the heavy and old ship into the silence of space. With the child in your arms, you raced out of the cockpit to the Mandalorian. He sat helplessly on the cold hard floor trying to keep his injury from bleeding any more.

"What happened!?" Your eyes began to blurr with tears. You had never seen the Mandalorian taking a bad hit, especially hearing his hisses and grunts of pain.

"Nothing important" He said sharply. More blood seemed to trickle out of his wound. You rushed to your small room and gently wrapped the child in your blanket. After doing so, you scrambled back to Mando. As you approached him, you saw him desperately trying to stop the bleeding, but all he seemed to be doing was worsening it.

"Mando, please let me do this" You wrapped your hands around his shaking wrists. He nodded.

You quickly inspected his abdomen. You couldn't tell what had done so much to him, but that didn't matter. What mattered was that he was hurt and not okay. You quickly took care of the injury, well, as fast as you could while still being careful.

"Your organs are all safe, just to let you know" You cracked the tension and panic in the air. He tried to laugh, but the pain was too much for the simplest of things. He hissed at the cleaning you had to do. It stung terribly, but you both knew it had to be done.

"You know, I was talking to the fuzzy before all of this. Thanks for the interruption" You cracked a smile.

"Getting blasted wasn't on the list.." He mumbled as he stared at every one of your small movements. Every so often, you would blow air to move away the strands of hair that would move in your way. This time, his gloved hands gently secured the strands behind your ear.

"I'm disappointed in you Mando! And here I thought you were invincible to all!" You playfully glared at him, trying to push away the heat in your cheeks and the intense moment.

"A disappointment..." He mumbled out.
"You're expectations are out of my reach" He hissed as you applied pressure to his wound as you finally wrapped around it many times.

You looked up at him. "You scared me, Mando. I don't want anything to happen to you or the child" You spoke softly, feeling tears begin to wander down your cheeks.

"I..I'm sorry." His leather gloves once again reached to your face. This time, he wiped away the running tears.

That gesture was enough to make you lose it. You tightly wrapped your arms around his neck, letting out sobs and letting out even more streams of tears.
He let out a wince of pain at the sudden action.

"Hey hey..I'm okay. I'm not letting that happen again. Not to me, the child, or you.." He said, running his hands around your back. After a few moments, your sobs turned to the small tears that had started all if this. But you still continued to nuzzle your face to his neck.

"Now, what was it you told the child?" He asked. You let a few seconds pass before clearing your throat. Your face was no longer by his neck.

"Well, I..You see...I-" Mando's and your head turned towards the direction of the little steps. It was the little child. As fast as he could, which really wasn't, he walked towards the two of you with a worried and sad face. You reached out to grab the little one and held him between you and the Mandalorian.

He cooed softly, looking up to you, then Mando, then back to you, and then to Mando.

"Your child is adorable, you know that right?" A giggle escaped your mouth as you both stared at the little creature. Without you noticing, the Mandalorian tilted his head slightly as he now stared at you.

"Our. Our child."

  - BONUS -

"Yeah...Wait, what!?" A deep red color began to invade your soft cheeks. Through the visor, he was able to clearly see the sudden change in color.

He chuckled at that, but then remembered not to because of the injury he almost forgot about.

"Relax, its not that big of a deal"

"Um, what!? Not a big deal? Wouldn't that make me his mom and you his dad?  And wouldn't that mean that we..we..?" You stammered, hesitating to even say if you guys were a thing. You couldn't see this, but he was smiling behind the helmet as he watched every one of your movements and expressions.

He cupped your face with his hands. You had no choice but to face him.

"Do you?" He whispered, just loud enough so that you could hear it well.
Your eyes brightened at that. Actually, your whole face beamed with happiness as you nodded a lot. You hugged him tighlty once more.

  - Bonus Bonus -

"Ow" His body stiffened at all of the movement that just happened.

"Sana Sana colita de rana! Si no sanas hoy, sanarás mañana" You placed a hand over his injury as you sang the saying. Long long ago, your older brother would sing this to you after you had fallen and gotten scraped. Through the tears, it always managed to make you laugh a little.

Mando tilted his head, obviously not understanding what you had just said but he didn't question it.