Be Our Guest

~Leo's point~

I pulled Calypso close and kissed her cheek.

"Leo!" She laughed playfully
I imagine if she had hands she would have smacked my arm, but atlas she was a Featherduster. I kissed her again

"Leo, your going to burn me again"
I was going to protest but then I saw a shadow move across the curtain I was behind. I looked out to see what it was and saw the boy (I believe his name was Will) walking down the hall

"Maldita sea! He's emerged!" I yelled running after him.
I followed him as he turned down hall after hall, after the 4th turn I realize he was lost so I decided to help him out.

"You Lost?" He froze in place turn slowly turned. He had a mixed look of fear and confusion as he looked around for who just spoke.

"Hello?"

"Hola" I replied
He looked around for a little more before he slowly looked down. I waved and he jumped

"Sorry, I'm not use to object being alive"

"Understandable, names Leo" I said holding out a candlestick hand

"Oh..um..I'm Will" he knelt down and went to shake my hand. Before he could I pulled but and blow out the fire then put it back for him the shake which he did.

"So...where are you heading?"

"Oh...I..ah..I was looking for the kitchen"

"Haha, you missed it two turns back"

As we approached the Kitchen I could hear talking.

"Come on, Estelle. Into the cupboard." I heard Sally say.

"But" she stopped to yawn. "I'm not at all sleepy."

"Of course you're not" she laughed softly and I heard the cupboard close

"I work all day, and for what? A masterpiece gone to waste." I heard the voice of the cook who I honestly forgot the name of.

"Oh, stop your whining. It's been a very long night for everyone." Sally told him

"Well, if you ask me" Jason spoke up.
"he was being stubborn. I mean, he did say 'please.'"

"But if the child doesn't learn to control his temper, he'll never break the--"

"Leo has arrived!" I yelled cutting her off as I came into the kitchen. Will followed in a minute behind me.

"Nice to see you out" Jason said looking at Will.
"Is there anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable?"

Will hesitated be for speaking
"Could I have some food? I'm a little hungry"

"Of course dear, Hear that? He's hungry. Start up the fire" Sally said looking at the stove. The stove immediately started it fire and started to cook.

"Remember what Nico said."

"I'm not about to let the poor child go hungry."

All right, all right. Glass of water, a small sandwich and then--"

"Jason, come on, I am surprised at you. We sho make him feel welcome here. He's our guest now, not our prisoner. Right this way, Señor. I began to walk out when Jason softly spoke.

Well if we keep it down. I guess it won't be to much of a problem, but if Nico finds out it's on your neck."

I gave my best devilish grin.
"Of course, of course. But what would dinner be without a little music?"