Nails on a Chalk Board

"WILBUR, CLAY WHAT THE FUCK" I screamed at them while they where hitting mine and George's Minecraft characters. I was eating steak to try and keep my health up.

I've only ever met two of my brothers online friends, George and Clay. I've known them for about two years and we've become close.

I heard Clay wheezing. We were just playing survival Minecraft, it was peaceful until Clay and Wilbur decided to turn on me and George. I Exit out of Minecraft and get out of my chair and head towards Wilburs room.
I open up his door and jump on him, "YOU LITTLE BITCH".
"Y/N GET OFF OF ME!"
I hear Clay wheezing through Wilburs head set. I to couldn't stop laughing, I fell on the floor holding my stomach, tears spilling out of my eyes. "Y/n your absolutely insane" I hear George say. I pick myself up and jump on Wilburs bed, still in frame of his camera. No one was streaming. I got up and went to my room.
"Y/n IM GONNA STREAM DONT BE LOUD"
I herd my brother yell out, I responded with a quick ok.

.•*time skip 30 min*•.

I had decided to clean my room out of no where, it looked like a hurricane and a tornado had a baby and the baby threw up, and shit all over my room. It was NOT good, so I jumped out of bed and started yelling at my Alexa.
"ALEXA  PLAY MUSIC"
Immediately she started playing road trip by Clay himself. I loved supporting him and my brother any way I could. The song started singing, and when I tell you I sang to it, I FUCKING SANG BITCH! I was scream-singing while picking up random shit in my floor and on my bed, just completely vibing.

.•*Will POV*•.

I was streaming on the smp with Clay, Tommy, and Quackity. We where just doing a talking stream, when I suddenly heard y/n fucking SCREECHING. Oh my lord it sounded like hell, she was singing road trip. Dreams going to love this. Our room our right beside each other's and there where vents connecting them.

(I know Wilbur streams in an office, but now he doesn't, that's all byby)

I heard Clay laughing through my head set, "IS THAT  Y/N, IS SHE SINGING MY SONG?!?!"
"Clay shut the fuck up." I said, slightly angry.
"IS THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" The child screamed in my ears.
"No you bitch that's my sister."
I quickly muted and screamed at my sister to shut the fuck up.

.•*Y/n POV*•.

"Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP IM STREAMING!"
Oh shit,
Oh no, oh no, oh no
I ran to my phone and opened up twitch.
Nearly 100,000 people just heard me sound like the deleted seen from The Exorcist.
I was silent, I heard Will end his stream. And then he walked in my room.
Oh...Fucking...no

Will comes in my room, but his face wasn't what I expected, he was smiling?
"BAHAHA Y/N YOU JUST "SANG" IN FRONT OF SO MAANNYY PEOPLE".
Will was practically crying at the point, clutching his stomach, trying to get some air.
"W-what? Your not mad?" I asked, probably sounding like an idiot.
"I mean it was bound to happen at some point, the only person I was frustrated with was Clay"
"Wait, what did Clay do?" I asked confused.
"I mean all he did was say your name, and they know my last name so they'll be able to find your socials pretty fast." He said, it was true, some of his fans where quite weird. But I guess it was fine since the only social media I had was Twitter and Instagram, which I hadn't posted anything on either so it wasn't a big deal.

"Actually have you checked yet. Y'know your phone?" Will asked.

"No I haven't but surely they haven't fount me YET right?" I said.
Then I picked up my phone, and oh my lord. My Home Screen was filled with random people following me.
"Will, I have like 1,000 followers on both of my socials.

————————————————

ALRIGHT BOYSSSSS.
That was the FIRST chapter. Lemme know if you liked it, constructive criticism is allowed!