WERE GOING TO FLORIDA BESTEIS!

.•*Y/n POV*•.

It was the day we were going to mother fucking Florida! Our plan was to pick Tommy up and go to the airport.

(Y'all 'As the world caves in just came on and- I-)

It is currently 4:30 am. I am dying. My body was NOT meant to wake up this early. Period. Will and I got our bags out to the car and headed to Tommy's house. I was crazy nervous, and I think Will caught up on it.

"You ok y/n?" Will asked.

"Uh, yeah I'm ok. Just a little nervous is all. I'm meeting my best friend in real life Will." I said, my knees bouncing, with my hands resting on them.

"Yeah, but there's nothing to be worried about. I've seen the way you two talk, it's so natural, nothings forced. And it won't change when you meet in person." Will reassured me, I mean, he was right. But that didn't make me any less anxious.

Soon enough we got to Tommy's house. William made me go and knock on his door, by myself.

Bitch

I walked up to his door, nervously playing with my rings. I knocked softly, waiting impatiently for it so open. After a few second the door opened. Revealing Tommy with bed head and droopy eyes. As soon as he saw me his once tired eyes turned into exited ones. He dropped the  duffel bag he was holding and hugged me. I closed my eyes, not realizing how much I wanted this.

"Hi Tommy" I said, my head resting on his shoulder.

"Hello y/n" Tommy said, squeezing me a little tighter. I put my hand on the back of his blond, fluffy hair, deepening our hug.

Then , purely just because Will hates us, he honked his loud ass car horn. Waking up the whole neighborhood, and worst of all, making mine and Tommy's hug break apart.

"C'mon lovebirds! We're gonna be late!" Wilbur yelled, leaning on his car door.

Tommy grabbed his bag, and we walked to the car. Wilbur and Tommy did some type of awkward bro hug thing, I don't even know, then we got into the car.

I got in the back seat with Tommy, and left Will up there by himself because he's a blind bitch.

"I'm going to McDonald's, what do you guys want?" Will asked. Ok, he's getting me food so he's not that much of a bitch, I guess...

"Uh, I'll take a breakfast burrito, with a hash brown." I said.

"I'll have a sausage biscuit please." Tommy said .

Will simply nodded his head and started his way to McDonald's. Once we got there he ordered, and we made small talk the whole way.

"Thank you Wilbur!" Tommy said as he was handed his food.

"Yeah, thank you Will, I was starving." I said as he handed me my stuff.

"No problem" he said, starting to drive away.

——————————

It was about 10 minutes after we finished eating, and we made it to the airport. We grabbed our luggage and headed inside. It was busy but it wasn't terrible, probably because it was Wednesday, which I'd say is and odd day for traveling.

(YALL IM SORRY BUT REBEL GIRL JUST CAME IN AND- AHHHHHH-)

"You two stay close, I don't want you getting lost." Wilbur said pointing in between Tommy and I.
"Maternal Wilbur? Pog." Tommy said.

"PFFT TOMMY HAHA" I laughed, looking up at Wilbur. He seemed to be stifling a laugh, trying not to give Tommy the credit for being funny.

We made it to our gate, and found our seats where we would be boarding. We where all super tired, but just agreed to sleep on the plane, so we didn't miss our flight. Will told us he managed to score 3 seats in the same row, meaning we could all sit together. Will would be sitting in the isle seat because he's a tall bitch, Tommy would be sitting on the window seat because he's a child and begged for it, and I will be sitting in the middle cause I don't give a fuck.

The intercoms came on, calling our plane to board. We all got on and where on our way to Florida.

—————————–——————

THATS ALL FOR TODAYYY. Sorry I kinda disappeared for a little bit. My motivation for life kinda just plummeted, so sorry about that.

ANYWAY, y'all know this emoji?
😮‍💨 <—— that one
YALL THAT GOES WITH EVERYTHING, just look

Hi 😮‍💨
Wrd?😮‍💨
Ikr😮‍💨
Anyway...😮‍💨

LIKE SEE THAT?!

Anyway, love you, your wonderful and beautiful, you deserve the world bby. BYEEEEE 😮‍💨
(Haha)