Meeting the Children

About 2 days ago my brother got me on a call with all of the smp members. I guess they where all asking about me, they where all actually really nice.
                 (This is present day not 2 days ago)

"Y/N, CAN I COME IN?" My dear brother yelled from outside my bedroom door.

"Yeah, BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE CHICKEN NUGGETS!" I yelled, but he was already in my room, with no chicken nuggets in hand. Damnit.

"Ok, so you know how I told you i would be going to America soon?" I slowly nodded my head, not knowing where the hell this was going.

"Yeah." I said dragging out the A. "What about it?"

"I'm giving you a choice, and I'm really sorry if you don't like the choices." He said, which worried me a little.

"You can come with me to America, or you can stay with mom and dad."

I stayed still, I couldn't go with mom and dad, but I would also be in the way if I came with Will to America. Apparently he was going to do a meet up with online friends, but I would stay here with my aunt.

"Wait, what about aunt Addison?" I asked, curious at why the plans changed.

"Y/n she was just arrested for being drunk and high while driving, I don't want you staying with her." I understood his worries, I wouldn't want someone I loved staying with her either.

But I couldn't stay with my mom and step dad. Once my mom married him he started making my mom choose between him and me. Some how he ended up turning my mom against me, and it just wasn't a good situation. One time when William came to visit he noticed, and ended up adopting me. My mom didn't even put up a fight, it was like she wanted me gone, which she probably did. And I think that hurt the worst.

"I can't stay with them Will" I said. He immediately hugged me, but I wouldn't cry. Years ago I made a pact with myself to never cry, it made me feel week, hopeless. I would never let anyone see me cry, not even myself. Never let anyone think your week, cause that's when they hurt you.

"I know but I think you'll like America, and there's THREE kids your age. And I think you'll like them." He said releasing me from the hug, with a smug look on his face.

"Is there something going on, why do you look like that?" I laughed backing away a bit. Will rolled his eyes.

"And they've been asking A LOT of questions about you." He smiled.

All of a sudden he picked me up, running out my door and into his room. He fucking THREW me on the bed and he sat in his gaming chair, doing something on it. He went still for a little bit then unplugged his head set.

He waved me over and I sit in his chair while he sits in the floor beside me. He's fucking weird. AND THEN HE STARTS FUCKING CALLING SOMONE ON DISCORD! There are three boys and me on the screen, they looked to be around my age. As soon as I saw them I screamed, kicked the desk, and fell backwards.

I heard multiple voices laughing including Wills.

"WILBUR IS THAT Y/N?" A British accent yelled, he had light brown hair.

"OH, that is not Wilbur." A guy with long brunette hair stated.

"Will, help me up you dip shit." I glared at my brother, who was STILL laughing.

He helped me up to where I was sitting up straight in the chair. I looked at the boys on my screen, they where all just staring at me. I looked over at Will and whispered,

"Who are they, and why are they staring?"

"Guys, this is y/n, my sister." Will introduced me to them.

"Your very pretty" the boy with light brown hair said.  My eyes went very wide.

"TOBY!" The other two boys and Will said simultaneously.

"WHAT?! I was just saying what we where all thinking!" He defended himself.

"OH REALLY?! I was thinking 'why are three CHILDREN drooling over my LITTLE SISTER?!"

"Because she's pretty!" The boy tried to explain himself, but I think just made things worse. 

"YOU LI-" Will began to say before I cut him off.

"Thank you for the complement. You know my name, what are yours?" I said with a smile.

"My names Toby!"

"Hi my names Ranboo!"

"M-my names T-Tommy" a blond haired boy said. Why was he stuttering?