Just a filler :)

.•* two weeks later*•.
Y/n POV

Tommy, Ranboo, Tubbo, and I have been talking everyday. We were all crazy exited for the meet up, and we finally found out who would be coming. There would be Clay, George, Nick, Bad, Quackity, Will, Tommy, Toby, Ranboo, and I.

A lot of people couldn't come, but Clay said we could plan another one sometime soon. The meetup was only in THREE DAYS. I am actually currently packing, Will said to pack for warm weather, so I did.

Most of my outfits consisted of Nike shorts, and random t-shirts. (It's summer btw.) I also packed some jean shorts, nicer shirts, skirts, dresses, and bathing suits. I packed a lot since we would be there a month.

After I packed my clothing bag I headed to wills room to see what he was doing. I wasn't surprised when I opened his door to see him laying on his bed, watching YouTube, with an EMPTY suitcase laying on the floor beside him...

"William Soot! Why on gods green earth is your suit case not packed?! We are leaving in just a few days and your case is empty!" I yelled at my older brother.

"AHH, Y/N YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME!!" He responded.

"Will get packed, we leave soon and I don't wants you doing this last minute." I said while walking over to his closet and opening the doors. To my surprise it was actually really neat.

"Ok y/n, jeez. I'll get packed. Just stop yelling, your scaring me." He said while standing up from his bed.

"PFFT, Will your are fucking, 8 feet tall. Don't be afraid of my 5 ft self." I said while walking out his room, into my own.
(I'm actually 5'6 ☺️💅🏼 )

Once I reached my room I decided I wanted to go out and visit a café. Just cause I was bored. So I got dressed in a simple black jean shorts, and a oversized graphic t-shirt. I put my hair up in a pony and did some light make up. Which was just eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lipgloss. I grabbed my wallet and my phone, also telling Wilbur where i was going. He told me to get him a croissant, so I tried to remember that.

Just a few blocks away was a local café that Will and I really enjoyed. Just as I started walking I Heard my phone go off telling me I had someone calling me. I looked at it and it was Tommy. I quickly answered, exited that he was calling me.

"HI Y/N!!!!" Tommy yelled as he got his face close to the camera.

"Tommy be quiet, people are staring." I whispered into the phone.

"Oops, sorry. Where ya at?" He asked.

"I'm just going to get some coffee. AND pick up a croissant for Will." I said.

"Why didn't the lazy ass just go with you?" He asked,  insulting Will.

"Because his lazy ass still hasn't got done packing, HE HASN'T EVEN STARTED PACKING!" I laughed into the phone.

"Lazy fuck." I heard tommy mumble into the phone.  I just laughed, finally reaching the cafe.
I walked up to the cashier, ordering two vanilla lattes, and two chocolate croissants, putting in the name y/n.

(I almost just put my real name without even thinking, Oopsie.)

I went to go sit down at a table, bringing Tommy with me. I leaned him up against some salt and pepper shakers so he could see me.

"Y/nnnnnn, now i want a fucking croissantttttt" Tommy whined.

"Then go get one" i stated bluntly.

"I could, but i would have to drive, and driving scares me." He said with a frown.

"HAHA, Tommy its ok. We can go and get some when we go to Florida." I reassured him. Making him smile.

"Y/n, two coffees two croissants." I heard the barista yell.

"Ill be right back Tommy". I said getting up, walking over the get my stuff.

"Thank you" I said with a smile walking off. I sat back down at my table, taking a bite of my food.

"Oh my gosh, Tommy this damn thing is so good." I said. Then i took a sip of my latte.

"OH. MY. GOODNESS. SOMEHOW IT GOT BETTER!" I yelled.

"Y/n, your being loud."  Tommy said, sounding like my fucking mom.

"Tommy i dont care, this shit is so damn good." I said, taking another bite.

"Ok y/n, ok" he said while laughing.

I finished eating my meal and drinking my coffee, talking to Tommy the whole time. After that i walked hoke, Handing the stuff i got for Wilbur to him. He thanked me and i walked back to my room.
================================

That was a shorter one but i decided it was good enough! And sorry I haven't updated in a while i was out of town for like, ever...

ANY WAYS. I have that one Sapnap x reader that I haven't updated in MONTHS. And I'm thinking about writing again in that one. I don't know. Anyways, make sure you eat, drink water, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! I'm always hear you talk, no matter what. LOVE YOUUUUUU!