Soundwave ( TP ) x Reader ( Power Couple )

Reader's POV

Airachnid: ''Fellow Decepticons while our loyalty to Megatron's command has always remained steadfast our leader's recent behavior has been questionable at best and it would seem as taught Earth has been nothing short of a fail experiment.''

She said looking at the monitor behind her. I rolled my eyes as I looked back at my mate that was standing in front of me typing his fingers on the computer. It has been almost five months since Soundwave and I began to date and let me tell you I was so in love with him. Even taught he was a quiet person he was a guy that knew how to treat his woman. He always looked after me making sure that I was safe and happy. But of course, I was happy when he was with me. Also, I felt so protected with him next to me.

Knockout: ''You're not suggesting that we abandon Lord Megatron?''

He asked as Airachnid looked at him.

Airachnid: ''Despite Soundwaves efforts we have been unable to detect our master's signal. Megatron is either permanently offline or in the thrall of Unicorn neither is the best interest of the Decepticons so I am deeming an exodus to be the most prudent course of action unless anyone has a problem with that.''

Of course like always nobody was about to disagree but I wasn't going to let that you know what to lead us. She doesn't deserve to be in that position. The only person that deserves this place was lord Megatron and I will stay loyal to him. It was him who took me in when I lost my family and I will never betray him.

Me: ''Well I think that we have a problem Airachnid. You see...''

I said as I stood up from the table that I was sitting on. Soundwave helped me on the ground and then he continue typing on the computer.

Me: ''I have a big problem with you on this position. Why? Because you don't deserve it. You may try to control Decepticons but soon they will see that you are unable to lead. And you will never be a leader to me or my mate.''

From the first moment that I meet her, I didn't like her. Not a bit. She taught that she was more powerful than most Decepticons here. But she was very wrong.

Airachnid: ''You little pathetic girl. You really think that I'm not capable of leading them! Bow or you will see what I will do to you!''

As she stopped talking I began to laugh. I must have looked like a crazy person for laughing like this but this was just too funny. Me? Bow to her? As my laughter slowly died I looked at her with a serious face. My eyes were looking right in her red optics.

Me: ''I will not bow.''

Airachnid: ''Let me show you a lesson you will never forget.''

She began to walk towards me. My mate turned around and stepped one step forward. Airachnid stopped on her track. Everyone except her knew that no one dared to threaten me.

Airachnid: ''You have something to say Soundwave?''

He didn't say anything but I still could feel anger inside of him. No one threatened his queen. Airachnid switched into her spider mode and began to walk towards us.

Airachnid: ''You will obey me.''

Soundwave stepped in front of me in a protective mode.

Airachnid: ''Step back Soundwave!''

He didn't move a little. Airachnid had enough and began to charge at us. As she came close she tried to grab me with her disgusting legs but each time she tried she hit Soundwave's hand that came on the way. She was trying to hit him as well but she couldn't even touch his face. He was too fast for her.

Me: ''What's wrong Airachnid? Can't get me?''

I said with sarcasm in my voice. Just as she was about to say something a hand grabbed her throat and picked her up in the air. She tried to get away but Soundwave had a good grip on her.

Me: ''You see Airachnid? You can't even fight. Now listen here. You will forget about your dreams of being a leader. The only leader worthy of this position is lord Megatron and no one will change that. Not even you. And one more thing. Try attacking us again and it will be your last time.''

With that Soundwave threw her across the room with great power so she hit the ground hard. She began to pick herself up and she made eye contact with me. I could see the rage inside of them.

Airachnid: ''I will destroy you.''

Just then she was shot by Laserbeak that came behind her with strong electricity that threw her on the ground again. Soundwave picked me up and as we approached Arachnid he stepped on her head.

Me: ''Did you understand?''

I asked her as she looked up at us a little. She didn't dare to move.

Airachnid: ''Yes.''

With that Soundwave went past her. As he was walking with me on his left shoulder I gave him a kiss on his left cheek.

Me: ''Thank you for protecting me.''