Smokescreen ( TP ) x Reader ( You know...Like Friends )

Reader's POV 

Smokescreen, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and I were having a movie night. Because the guys were using their human forms they were able to sit on the couch. Where was I sitting you may ask? On Smokescreen's lap. No, we are not a couple, we are just best friends. Because we were so close it was normal that I was sitting on his lap during the movie. 

But if I was completely honest I had a big crush on him. He was just adorable. I loved his human form and his amazing smile.  But he was my best friend and because I didn't want to lose him I decided to shut my feelings down even taught it was so hard. 

I was trying to date other guys but no one made me feel as good at Smokescreen. He was kind, friendly, handsome, caring, protective, and generous. Yes, I know that many boys had all of those things, but Smokescreen. He was the only one that made me glow. 

When the moving was over Smokescreen was about to take me home, but there was a really bad storm going on outside and Optimus forbid him to go. So I needed to sleep over on the base. Because my parents were visiting relatives in another country I knew that they wouldn't know about it. 

Smokescreen: ''I will sleep on the couch and you can take my bed.'' 

Me: ''No, no I can't do that Smokey. We can share your bed. You know...like friends. Don't you think so?'' 

Smokescreen: ''You're right. It's big enough for both of us. Come on.'' 

As we came to his room I remembered that I didn't have my pajamas. Well, I guess I will sleep in my underwear. I began to remove my shoes and my clothes. 

Smokescreen: ''What are you doing?'' 

He asked as I was about to remove my shirt. 

Me: ''Well I don't have my pajamas with me and I'm not going to sleep in my clothes. And besides. You saw me in a swimsuit before.'' 

When I was only in my underwear and bra I saw him staring at me for a few seconds. Then he began to remove his shirt making me almost die. Of course, I saw him shirtless but each time that I did I almost had a heart attack. As we were in the bed, Smokescreen placed a big blanket over both of us. 

Me: ''Good night.'' 

Smokescreen: ''Good night, Y/N.'' 

I moved my body on my right side away from him. After a few moments like that, I moved my body again so I was on my stomach. After a few minutes I moved again and I was on my back again. 

Smokescreen: ''Can't sleep?'' 

I turned my body towards him so I was on my left side and the moment that I did our eyes met. 

Me: ''I'm sorry. It's just that...'' 

I looked down at his right shoulder. 

Smokescreen: ''What is bothering you Y/N?'' 

He asked as he moved his body towards me. Now we were close. Really close. Should I do it? 

Smokescreen: ''Y/N?'' 

Me: ''For Primus seak.'' 

At that moment I pushed myself forward and smashed my lisp together with his. When I realized what I had done I began to pull away. But his left hand came behind my head and he smacked his lips together with mine. 

This was incredible! He liked me back! He was kissing me back! After almost a full minute of us kissing, we stopped for a few moments. We didn't remove our eyes from each other. Then before I knew it he placed me on top of him and we smacked our lips together again. His hands were going up and down my body making me shake with excitement. 

My hands were going threw his hair. But as they began to go down his chest he set up and our lips went apart. 

Smokescreen: ''Like freinds, huh?'' 

He asked making me laugh. 

Smokescreen: ''It's pretty about but I still want to ask... Will you be mine Y/N?''

Me: ''Of course Smokey.''