Bumblebee x Reader ( Dear Bumblebee)

Third Person's POV 

Three years. That's how long Bee knew and loved Y/N. She was his everything. He fell in love with a human girl who became his first human friend. After the first battle, it took him weeks to ask her out. He was so nervous that he didn't even remember asking. But soon he found himself on a date with her and from that moment on they stayed together. 

Optimus: "Bumblebee." 

He slowly looked at Optimus as he kept her favorite scarf in his arms. She died way too soon and left only things and memories. If he could give all of that away he could hold her for only a short moment. 

Optimus: "This is a letter Y/N, gave me a day ago. Please. Read it." 

Placing the letter on top of the bed in front of Bee's eyes Optimus left his friend alone. As much as he wanted to be there for him he knew that he had to read this letter alone. Standing up Bee took the letter and took a seat on the table. with the scarf in his left hand, he opened the letter and the moment he saw Y/N's handwriting his eyes began to water. 

Dear Bumblebee. This is the first letter I can remember writing. I don't know if I wrote any before we met. But even if it's not my first, it's likely to be my last. I want you to know that I'm not scared. Well not sacrificing myself, it's more forgetting. It's losing myself to this war, that's what scares me.

So every night, I've been saying your names out loud. Bumblebee, Optimus, Ironhide, Ratchet. And I just repeat them over and over. Like a prayer and it, all comes flooding back. Just the little things like the way the fireworks would light up the sky, making a perfect moment. Right before they faded into the knight. And I remember the first memory of seeing you guys. I never thought I'd miss that so much. 

She always says that she was lucky to meet them, but no...they were lucky to meet her. Without her, this world would not be here today. 

But then I remember you. Bee. I remember the first time you took me on a date just a scared little transformer who couldn't even remember his name when he was with me.  

But from that moment you tried to join the war that was coming at us I knew that I would follow you everywhere. And I have...We all have. If I could do it all over again. I would. And I wouldn't change a thing. And my hope for you. Dear Bee. So when you are looking back years from now. You will be able to say the same. The future is now in your hands Bee. And I know you will find a way to do what's right. You always have. Take care of everyone for me. And please take care of yourself. You deserve to be happy. Thank you for being mine. Goodbye, my love. Y/N. 

With shaking hands, Bee placed the letter against this chest. A scream of pain left his mouth as he fell to his knees. He would do anything to hold her and tell her how much he loved her even for one last time. But no matter the tears, screaming, or begging. He could never hold her again. 

( I can do with more characters but a little different if you guys would like. Just say the name )