31

THE RED DEVILS
Present time

*Scott Mctominay changed the group's name from "THE RED DEVILS" TO THE RED SAINTS."

Daniel: Really man? 😶

Scott: It's cause y'all don't even talk here anymore. Last time we were active and talking was months ago.

Daniel: When Jesse and Elle were still together.

Fern: I miss them so much. They were really adorable together.

David: True, sometimes I really wish they were still together but Jesse really screwed up.

Sam: Holly's reaction was natural. Imagine dating someone and finding out after weeks, that he has a daughter from someone else.

Juan: I wish they ended on a good note.

Marcus: Holly was so broken when I met her.

Nemanja: Maybe we all should hang out one day and invite her?

Juan: love the idea but there's a problem.

Victor: what problem?

Maja: Well our group has decreased in number.

Juan: Exactly. VICTOR, learn something from your wife.

Victor: aye, shut up oldie

Juan: you called me an oldie? I'll spin your jaw the next time I see you.

Victor: You would be dead by that time seeing the pace you're ageing

Eric: Oh my god 😳

Edurne: take a chill pill guys

Mata: but I'm not an oldie

Nemanja: Coming back to the main point, I see why our team has decreased in number. A lot of you were transferred abroad. And we also had new signings who have no idea about this group.

Diogo: Should we add the new signings?

Paul: I don't think so. They don't know about all the Jesse Elle fiasco and I don't think Elle will like that. Let's just keep this group between the members that were before the end of their relationship.

David: Paul's right

Maja: How about on Wednesday?

Paul: I'll let you know by tomorrow

David: that's okay with me. But someone's gotta bring Holly and inform me.

Rhea: I can do that.

Monique: Great so see you guys on Wednesday

....

Hi everyone. I know I'm posting after so months. Nearly 7 or 8 months I think. I apologise for that but as I said in the a/n last time, I was going through a lot of issues which affected me on a personal level.

I really appreciate the support I got from people here. Some of you came to talk to me and it means a lot. I'm doing okay for the time being. 2020 was crazy and 2021 is no less than that.

But I'm working on my mental health a lot lately. I'm trying to stay positive and making myself feel better. I go to therapy as well which helps a lot. I do relapse but I'm trying my best not to rn.

And regarding the story, it's going to go for few more chapters and I'll end it. It's because I'm planning on writing another story which will not be based on football. And I want to focus on it.

The Elle and Jesse story...I'm gonna see what to do with them. If anyone has any ideas, lmk. I know this chapter was dull but next chapter will be better.

Take care, bye