Chapter 2~

It has been a week since the "incident". Hawks had just been focusing on his hero work, but once in a while he thought about that night. He thought about Dabi. He thought about his warm hands on his body. His warm breath. His hot body(lol). His burns. His lips. His eyes. Basically every part of him. Do I like him? There is no way. Right? I mean he's a villain and I'm a hero it can't happen. 

...

Hawks wasn't the only one who couldn't stop thinking about that night. Dabi has been losing sleep thinking about the how the his skin felt on him. He couldn't stop thinking about his soft and cute moans. His face. He wanted to feel him again or at least see him but.....they lived two completely different lives. Nothing could ever happen between them. Dabi then got out of his room to go with the rest of the league. They were planning an attack on a man who had a weapon that could make their quirks stronger. 

...

-

-

-

-

Now it has been two weeks since that night. Recently Keigo(decided to start calling him by his name) has been feeling nauseous and has been having morning sickness. This has caused the hero to take a break from his hero work. One day he decided it was time to see a doctor.