Chapter 4~

I AM BACK!!!! I was gone for so long, but I back now. Anyways, I will be updating this story a lot more since I have lots of free time and I am bored. Also, It is my birthday week. My birthday is July 2nd and today for me it is June 28, so I am excited. Ok enough of that I hope you enjoy reading.

Dabi was shocked to see Hawks. He was about to say 'hi' before he heard Hawks speak first. "Umm....we really need to talk. There is something I really need you to know." "Oh umm...ok. What is it?" Dabi said in response not being sure what the blonde wanted to talk about. "It is kinda about.....that...night." Hawks told the dark haired guy. "Oh...that night, right." "So, umm... I don't really know how to say this but please don't freak out." Dabi just stood there a little confused. "Well....you see...I went to the doctors and umm...." Hawks was starting to freak out. 'This was a bad idea.' he thought. 'Oh well, whatever happens, happens. I just want to get this over with.' "Well spit it out." Dabi said bring Hawks back to earth. "Well, they said I was pregnant and its yours."

 Dabi could not believe what he was hearing. Hawks was pregnant? And it was his. They both just stood there in silence for a little while. Dabi then sat down and signaled for Hawks to sit down besides him. So that is what Hawks did with a confused look on his face. So many thoughts were going through his head. 

"So....you are really?" "Y-Yes." Hawks stuttered in response. He had no idea what was going on in Dabi's head. "Are you going to let me be a part of his/hers life?" Dabi ask and Hawks eyes widened in surprise. "Umm....I don't know. Do you want to be." "If you want me to." Hawks couldn't believe that Dabi, a member of the League of Villains cared about what he wanted. 

"Umm...I not really sure. I want my child to have both his parents. I wouldn't want them to feel different when he sees other kids with both of there parents. But I'm a hero and your a villain AND were BOTH GUYS. It's all just so confusing." Hawks said with a worried and scared voice.

"Yeah your right. But I don't really care if your a hero and that we are both guys. There are plenty of gay couples now a days." said Dabi. "But we aren't a couple." "We could be." Dabi responded with a teasing voice. Hawks face went red, almost as red as his wings. "Your joking, right?" said the blonde.

"Nope! I mean it. Ever since that night I haven't been able to stop thinking of you. I know we live to different lives but I am willing to change for you and...our child. Hawks couldn't believe it. He had tears in his eyes. Dabi pulled Hawks into his chest and let him cry on him.(does that make sense?) 

-

-

-

After talking for a while, the now a couple realized it was late. Before they parted ways Hawks told Dabi about his appointment to see how the baby was and they agreed to meet in front of the clinic when the day came.