Chapter 10~

Due Date

Hawks POV:

It was my due date and I was getting ready to go to the hospital. The I felt something wet. I looked down. "OMG DABI MY WATER BROKE!!!" I screamed.

Dabi's POV:

I heard Keigo yell that his water broke and hurried to the bathroom. I quickly picked him up and got the car keys and everything else we needed.

-

-

When we got to the hospital the doctor took him.

-

-

-

-

After The C-section (Since I don't really know much about this) :

After the C-section Keigo fell asleep after seeing our son since he was tired.

The next day Keigo woke up pretty early. He was laying on the hospital bed when he asked me to see the baby.

Hawks POV:

When I woke up I told Dabi I wanted to see our son. He picked up our son, help him in his arm, sat on the bed, and carefully passed him to me.

"Our little...(name)..... "

Hehe before I show you the name..... I have a question for you....Have you been well? If not just know I love you.Are you hydrated? If not then go drink some water.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

5 years later:

It has been 5 years since I had mine and Dabi's son. After, I had our son we ended up telling the people we trusted most people we're not happy at first but they eventually warmed up to the idea of me and Dabi together with a son. Then we ended up getting married, that day was one of the happiest days for me, aside from the day I my son was born. Dabi officially quit being a villain and I quit being a hero but Endeavor says I can go back if I wanted to.

Today our son is turning 5 years old. For his birthday we are going to celebrate at the park. All our friends and family will be there. And out son is excited to see everyone together. He is pretty energetic sometimes.

"Hato be careful you might fall also don't fly too high" I heard Dabi say and then looked to our son who was flying with his white wings. Oh yeah Hato is the name Dabi chose. I honestly really like it. (Not my idea so credits to the original creator)

After a while of talking and playing it was time to cut the cake. Everyone gathered together and sang happy birthday. Then Hato blew (I'm stupid I forgot if that is how you spell it) out the candles and made a wish. We took some pictures and then cut the cake. Everyone enjoyed the cake and then went back to doing whatever they were doing before.

Hato was going to play with his friends but before he could go Dabi stopped him to ask a question. "What did you wish for?" "A baby brother!" Hato said before running off to play. Me and Dabi were shocked to hear this response. "I wouldn't mind having another child" I ended up saying. "Really?" "Yeah, you helped me so much with Hato and did a great job at taking care of him and Hato is growing up pretty fast I so I don't see the problem with having another child, even though the whole pregnancy is pretty painful." I said. Dabi pulled me in for a hug and whispered something in my ear, "You know I love you and you have brought me so much happiness....thank you my dear bird brain." I'll hugged him back. My life felt so full thanks to him and Hato.

The End!

Credits to the creator of this 👆

Thank you guys so much for reading and being patient. I honestly think I did a very bad job but I still enjoyed writing it. Love you guys. ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ stay safe.