Chapter 9~

Dabi' POV:

I was scared to knock on the door. Even so, I knew I had to. I wanted to see that birdbrain. I wanted to know how he was doing, hope our son.

I finally got the courage and knocked on the door. I heard a "Coming...". Not too long after, Keigo opened the door.

Hawks POV:

I was making some food when I heard a knock on the door. " Coming..." I said I as walked to open the door. I open it and then see........Dabi.

I looked at him for a couple of seconds before speaking, "You look tired." "I'm fine" he responded. I smiled at him then let him come in. He sat down by the dining table. "I'm almost done making food wait here."

-

-

"Foods done!" I said as I placed the food on the table. I then sat down across from Dabi. "..." Saying you could hear the silence is an understatement.

"I missed you." spoke Dabi. "I missed you too." I admitted. "I'm very sorry about lying to you." "I already told you, it's ok"

After that we continued to eat and talk. We talked about boy names, food, baby clothes, and what quirk our son would have.

This was nice. I loved this feeling. I'm glad we made up and I can't wait for out son to be born. Even though I am scared on how it would go. The doctor did said that I will have to have a C-section. I'm kinda scared but I know I'm going to have to be strong and I know I'm going to have Dabi with me.

We thought it would be hard for Dabi to be there since he is a villain, but the doctor says she won't turn him in and that she is fine with Dabi being there. She promised to keep everything a secret and when I asked her why she was fine with it all she said was, "Because I can tell you two love each other and that you will be great parents. I don't think the fact that you two are from different sides and one of you is a villain should get in the way of your happiness. Everyone deserves to be happy and to be loved." I found it really sweet and thanked her many times.

-

-

-

Dabi's POV:

After we ate, I washed the dishes while Keigo rested. From know on I will be doing good most of the house work since Keigo is getting close to his due date. Also after the baby is born he will be tired and in pain, which is why I have been learning to cook.

I'm scared for Keigo and I'm scared to see him so tired and in pain. He is going through all this cause of me but I will make sure to protect him and our son.

Awwwww (๑•ᴗ•๑)♡  This was kinda sweet and adorable.

Anyways..........
I hope you are all doing well. You all better stay safe and hydrated. Also, make sure to wear a mask. Lastly, if you are going to school in person (like I am) make sure to keep your mask on and sanitize your hands and things.