|| Not So Happy Surprise ||

Y/n Pov

I and Karl have been dating for about 2 weeks now. The only people that know about it are Karl's friends from the Mr. Beast crew. We have just kept it low because we didn't want fans to know. Lately, Karl has been trying to get me to join in on his streams but I am so nervous. 

If Karl's 12-year-old obsessed fans found out he had a girlfriend, they would send so much hate. I know they would also be supportive but I'm not sure about it. Knowing the fact that Karl has a HUGE fan base makes me anxious. 

"Hey y/n I have a question," Karl says coming into the room. 

"Yea...?" I say, I always get super nervous when people do that. 

"So I was wondering if you wanted to come public and join one of my streams, I know that it makes you nervous but I don't want to hide it anymore," Karl says very confidently. 

"Karl I am going to be nervous no matter what but I don't want to hide it anymore either. I would be more than happy to join your stream and tell your fans that we are together" I say fiddling with my fingers. 

Karl smiles big and hugs me. Karl's hugs are so warm and comforting to me, they make me feel safe, they make me feel like life is 100% okay. We had planned to do it around 6 tonight to give me time to prepare. 

*DING* I get a text from someone I thought I got rid of. 

"what the fuck.." I mumbled. Karl looks at me confused. I shake my head assuring him it was nothing. I will deal with the text later.

(Time Skip)

"Y/n!" Karl yells from his streaming room. 

"YEA?" I yell back.

"It's time!" He yells. 

As I walk up the stairs to his room, I start to get really nervous. I sit in the chair he had for me and my breath gets shaky. Karl notices and places his hand on my leg and gives me a smile that makes me calm down. Before he starts he runs out of the room, I sit there confused. Coming back in he hands me a white monster. The white monster was just our favorite so we drink it all the time. 

"Ready?" He asks.

I just nod my head knowing if I tried to speak my words would get choked up. Taking a big deep breath together he presses go live and puts the starting soon screen up. I was kinda confused because he had everything ready to just start. I think he just does that so viewers can roll in. 

I look at the viewer count and my eyes shoot wide. 200,000. Holy fuck. Omg. Omg. That's so many people. What if they hate me? What if I do something wrong? 

Karl could tell my anxiety was getting higher and he grabs my hand causing me to snap out of my thoughts. He takes off the starting soon screen and starts talking. 

"Hey chat! Hello!" He greats. 

I was looking at the chat and seeing the things they were saying. 

Such as, "WOMAN?" or "IS KARL A SIMP?". I giggle a little at the second one and he looks at me confused. I whisper what I saw and he just starts to blush. 

"Okay chat! So *clap* I wanted to introduce you to someone, this is Y/n. You might have seen her on Mr. Beast's Instagram story or mine" He says looking at the very fast rolling chat. 

"Hi everyone," I say shyly putting my sleeve over my face nervously. 

We were both seeing some mean things in his chat such as "Ew wtf I hope he's not dating her" or "PLS- there would be NO way there dating".