74

Email 📧

From: Oliver Rosenthal
oliver.rosenthal@outlook.com
To: Baker Griffin Andersen (andersenbaker@gmail.com)
May 25, 2021 4:02 PM

Subject: About Olivia...

I will cut to the chase Architect Andersen. I want to know if your intentions for my daughter Olivia are good because I am warning you that if you don't have any good intentions for her, you should stop right now. If you'll just going to hurt her then it's better to step back away.

She went through the worst relationship with his ex-fiancé and I don't want her to suffer again. I really regret letting her date that guy! And now, I just want her to be really happy and for her to enjoy the life that she deserves.

But... if you truly like her and what you're feeling to her is really genuine - just what you told me a few days ago, then I want you to be there for her and always take care of her.

I wasn't the best father for her but I really love my daughter so please... don't ever hurt her and just shower her with love.

•••

⤵️Reply

To: Oliver Rosenthal
oliver.rosenthal@outlook.com

Subject: Re: About Olivia...

Good day Atty. Rosenthal,

I really like your daughter and I promise you that I will take care of her with everything that I have. I will prove to her and to you, that I am way better man compared to the guy she almost marries.