100

Narration II

TODAY'S THE 5th day of Fashion Week, and I woke up extra early today para makapag-ready ako agad so I will have more spare time before I have to leave. Plano ko kasing i-facetime si Baker mamaya because I was so busy that we seldom talk na and I really miss his face.

I really miss him so much.

Sobrang sayang talaga na he can't watch me kahit one day lang sa fashion show. I want him to see me pa naman on the runway while showing off La Bloom's newest clothing line. The photographers and even the other models keep on telling me how the clothes really suit me and that boosts my confidence even more. I just really wish that Baker was here watching me.

I guess I will just show Baker all the pictures that I have nalang pag-uwi ko. Although, most of it was taken by Wyatt. Hindi ko alam kung magagalit ba siya kapag sinabi ko. Alam ko namang mahaba ang pasensya ni Baker and I'm sure he saw all the pictures that Wyatt posted na and yet he never asked me anything about it. He was so understanding that sometimes I can't help but feel like he didn't deserve me.

I feel like I'm taking advantage of him kasi sobrang bait niya talaga. Parang hindi siya nagagalit or nagseselos man lang. It's not that I want him to feel jealous, but he's just too understanding and patient kasi talaga and that makes me feel guilty kahit wala naman akong dapat ika-guilty because for me, Wyatt is just my past and Baker... he is someone that I'm looking forward to being with in the future.

I took a quick bath and readied myself. After doing everything that I needed to do, I called Baker on FaceTime, but he wasn't answering. I messaged him to see if he was busy, and to my surprise, he only saw my message but did not respond.

I pouted while staring at my phone. Galit pa rin kaya siya dahil hindi ko siya narereplyan agad kahapon? But sabi niya last night, he's not mad sakin.

I called him one more time on Facetime, but then again, he's not answering it. I just sent him another message saying ingat siya sa work and I would call him nalang ulit later. He just saw my message again.

With a heavy heart, I left my hotel room and just ate a salad for breakfast before going to work. I was a little early, but it's fine kaya nakipag-usap muna ako sa ibang models.

"Excusez-moi," Wyatt interrupted while I was talking to one of the models. He put his hand in the small of my back, pulling me away. I awkwardly smiled at the model before she left me with Wyatt.

I let out a faint sigh before facing him.

"Why did you leave early? I was going to pick you up," he said, sounding a little annoyed.

My forehead furrowed because of the tone of his voice. He saw my reaction kaya agad niya akong hinawakan sa magkabilang balikat.

"I'm sorry..." he let out a deep sigh. "I was just looking forward to picking you up," he added. I peeled his hand from me.

"I told you, I am not your responsibility anymore. You don't have to pick me palagi. You don't have to act like my boyfriend." I replied. A pain shot through his eyes, but he was quick to shake it off. And then he was going to say something when I got called na to get ready. I gave him a small smile before leaving him to get ready for the show.

Mabilis akong natapos sa pag-aayos and we have 5 more minutes before the show starts. I was going to call Baker again, but I couldn't find my clutch bag anywhere. The show's about to start, but my bag is nowhere to be seen. I just took a deep breath to calm myself, even though I felt really dejected.

I really miss him.

The fourth-day fashion show was excellent, as usual. Everything was smooth and perfect.

"Great job, Olivia!" All the people greeted me until I reached the dressing room. I had to change quickly because I was going to find my bag pa.

I checked the backstage and everywhere, but I still couldn't find it. My phone and wallet are in there. Pati iyung key card sa hotel room ko nandoon!

There were still a lot of people when I went outside the stage, hoping I could find my bag here somewhere, when suddenly Wyatt was in front of me.

"Wyatt, have you—" I got cut off when I felt his lips on mine. My eyes widened because of what he did, and when I got my senses back, I immediately pushed him off.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled at him, but he was just grinning at me.

"La Bise. We're in Paris. That's normal," he replied, with a smug look on his face. I glared at him.

"La Bise is a kiss on the cheek and not on the lips!"

"My lip slipped, sorry," he annoyingly said, while chuckling.

Aalis na sana ako when he quickly stopped me, and I saw him holding my bag that I was looking for kanina pa.

"You dropped this a while ago," he said, still grinning. I immediately snatched my bag away from him before I walked away.

W H A T Y A S E Y