Existence

Yedam is excited and afraid at the same time, it took him three years to finish all his abrupt solo activities abroad and in that three years he doesn't know a thing about the 11 brothers he left in his home land, not even the love of his life.. Yeah the love of his life Haruto Watanabe, his solace, the one that keeps him moving , but he's afraid... too afraid, he left them.. "Him" without a word, they were not given a chance to talk, even him was surprised when his manager collected him from his parents house late night  and everything was already packed  and pre arranged, he thought he will left with his members but no, it was only him, he couldn't ask his manager Coz he was too busy to cater his questions, or he's avoiding his questions..there was never a day that he did not tried calling him, but all of it was futile.. He's always accompanied by his managers and different people he worked abroad, his schedule is packed that he's always dead beat, that no matter how he promised himself to call him he can no longer do it..

Yedam sigh for the umpteenth time recalling the past three years he's away from home was both happy and painful.. Happy Coz it's one of his dream to perform and give inspiration through his music, painful Coz he wanted to do it with his eleven brothers who shared the same dreams and aspirations.. It was hard performing and doing the daily while thinking home, his own personal home, his watanabe.. The what ifs that he don't wanna crossed his minds still does due to the situation they're both in.. Will he still be his or someone else took his place already..

Welcome back to Korea Dami ah"  Yedam just nod at his manager hyung, whom he don't know if he's a friend or a foe "mianhe" Yedam look at him pointedly, after all the attempts of calling his love, his members and other friends at home that didn't push through due to his intervention, he stopped trying and stopped trusting him.

Why, are you going to send me somewhere away from my family and friends again? " he laughed dryly as he tap his shoulder and walk away from him, he didn’t want to be mean Coz he took care of him like a family but he also took him away from his family

C'mon hyung, my body needs a bed right now" giving the poor manager his billion dollar smile, if only the small retort didn't happen earlier the manager would've melt, Coz right now what he did caused him goosebumps it felt different it was indeed true that Bang Yedam is both an angel and a devil you just have to choose your side wisely to not be on his vicious mercy.

He jogged to his side and recites the younger's  schedule, but who is he kidding, he's not even listening, the proof is his inpods, and he walks like he's in a runway.. Airport's runway, it was a good thing they arrived in ungodly hour where there's not many people around, He just exudes elegance and swag in one that even abroad he can garner attention with just a white tee and rugged jeans how much more now when he's looking like the Bang Yedam that he is.

A Lamborghini Venino is waiting for them outside that's reeking luxuary Yedam just sigh and smirk as he watched how the driver opens the door for him.. "wow! Am I  a National Treasure now " he asked sarcastically to no one but both his manager and the driver just look at him intimidated.. After they got all inside Yedam closed his eyes indicating that he dont wanna talk and don't disturb me is freakin written on his face but the manager have no choice but to tell him the things that he needs to know..

You won't be going home yet, Treasure members is in Nami Island and you have to be there for the TMAP special, they all cleared their schedules for this and they also knew that you'll be coming" dreading to what his remark this time really stressing him, he just felt that he's one of the reason of his changes, he admit it, but what can he do he's just doing his work, and he sincerely love him as his brother that's why he took care of him really well even if he's became aloof to him..

Yedam can't help but feel the knot of anticipation, excitement and fear.. Will they still accept him.. He don't know, yet he hopes.. But what about him.. His greatest fear and downfall is his greatest love to this one guy and there's no assurance that he's still the one for him.. With that chaotic heart and mind he slept to oblivion he just woke up that he is already in a nice bed changed to a more comfortable sleepwear and a smell of coffee aroma that wakes his still sleeping nerves.