Alone

Haruto couldnt believe of what his pretty and attractive with 2020 vision eyes is presently enjoying, infront of him is the man who's been staying rent free inside his brain, the one man who stole his first and only kiss with all his naked glory fresh from shower droplet of water cascading down to his secret behind the little towel the only cloth for him to be called decent, inside his room.. Yes inside his room.. Wait.. What the heck is this man doing in my room.. He thought..

Oh, sorry man, I need some shower can't enter  my room a key is missing, gotta barge in here since it's open," Yedam explains as he approach the guy for a handshake

Haruto was shocked, surprised of the distance that the man gives him, his presence seems intimidating but warm at the same time, he don't know why he became timid infront of him, all he know is the man infront of him is giving his whole being a shake..

Yedam by the way Bang Yedam" Haruto was yet again in dazed hearing the man's name and his chortle..

And you are? " yedam asked as he initiate the handshake, it didn't occur to him yet that he's still in his birth suit if only there's no cloth covering his shin.. He felt the electricity when their hands touched so he let go nonchalantly..

Haruto.. Haruto Watanabe" tho shock from their skin contact and the tingling sensation he felt, he was still able to pronounce his name without stuttering.. He look at the back of the supposed to be intruder not just his room but his heart as well, his eyes follows his every move, he can't will himself to look away, it's like he is being enchant and he's not even complaining if ever that's the case Coz obviously he is ethereal to think that this is already their third encounter and yet his attraction never fades but it escalates higher than the previous meeting..

Yedam on his one of unfortunate Day meet Haruto in a downskirt "he laugh as he remembered how the guy thought of him as a beggar when he hitched ride on him, who wouldn't right? Him being Bang Yedam the good Samaritan let two man carnap and holdup him when the two pretended as couple a woman in labor and about to give birth and that was six months ago..

The 2nd one when he was chased in Japan by two ladies who wanted to eat him raw and dirty, he saw him alone sipping a scotch in a corner, he don't know what came on his mind, it may sound wrong but when their lips met it felt right, it felt like the only right thing thats happening on him since he was jilted by the one whom he thought would be his forever ..

Yedam looked back at where the haruto guy is and found him still on his spot unmoving eyes directly looking at him and so he wink enough to startle the poor guy and avoided his eyes..

Yedam just put on a boxer and occupied the bed leaving some space for the guy who's in his jammies already.. He can actually go to his room with just one call, but he don't know why he's still here on his bed, he can see recognition in his eyes and if his observations is correct he also felt the same as him.. What it is? he don't know, but he wanna find out.

Just as he's about to close his eyes, he felt his presence on the other side, he even smelt he's scent he for sure knew would be his addiction if he won't rind himself..

Haruto laid sideways to watch the man's side profile, he knew the man is dangerous to its fullest meaning but he is more  to his heart.. The man owns the building, and a lot more.. Why he knew? Coz he's bestfriend Park jeongwoo is Bang Yedam's cousin, he knew nothing about his physique but his achievements, so the surprised he felt whe he found out that his 1st kiss stealer and the man he thought is a beggar is Bang Yedam, he wanna die.. Coz he offered beggar Bang Yedam an indecent proposal, heck who wouldnt tho, even with dirt all over him, tired and everything he still looked beautiful for a beggar .. yeah gross as it may seem he offered him to be his boy toy, he can't let him roam around looking delicately beautiful and defenseless , but he just gives him a smile and a thank you after he finished the  food he offered him.. He really wanna die just by the thought of their 1st meeting ghaadd if only he had seen him or have known how the infamous Bang Yedam looks like ..