Ch 2 a matou's reawakening

3 years and 6 months since the last chapter.

Shirou: ok, shirou. Remember what you practiced on for so long, and it'll be smooth sailing from here.

I told myself as I held out the sheathed pure black and white swords in my hand before putting them in the shinai bag, Taiga gave me during my recent 11th birthday along with a shinai, then slung it over my shoulder after I got fully dressed for school today

Once I had everything I needed for class, I closed my eyes while the image of a gun firing went through my mind, making my 27 magic and 485 nerve circuits set themselves ablaze while prana calmly went through them all in a steady stream.

Shirou:.... trace:.... on!

As soon as those words went through my mouth. My mind began to visualize and examine a strange liquid mercury mystic code I saw from my dad's memories, then quickly started to theorize a blueprint of it in my head only for lots of the things over it to come out blank thanks to not understanding much about it unlike the user dad killed, Kayneth El-Melloi Archibald.

Shirou: alright. Now then, Re-......... forge!

In an instant. All the blanks across the blueprint I made were suddenly filled out thanks to the new spell I accidentally made while trying to perform runic reinforcement when I first met the woman my father apparently knew, Bazett.

Unlike the spell I tried to do, reinforcement. Reforge instead of strengthening an aspect of what I want, it instead rewrites/Alters the parameters, materials or aspect etc of whatever I want! Thanks to it, I'm able to fill out any unknown or blank's I have in my projections by filling it out with something I made up on the spot with nearly the same aspects of what wasn't filled out.

Or in the words bazett and dad explained it to me. 'You basically have it replace a material you don't understand like steel, and swap it for something you made up called leets that has all the properties of steel but MUCH more understandable to you then what it replaced.'

After a minute or two fully checking the improved blueprint, I quickly went through my seven steps to make sure this projection is as perfect as I could make it, and have it stay materialized for as long as possible

Judging the concept of creation.
Hypothesizing the basic structure.
Duplicating the composition material.
Imitating the skill of its making.
Sympathizing with the experience of its growth.
Reproducing the accumulated years.
Excelling every manufacturing process!

Once I was done mentally following my steps of projecting. I finally watched as a large metallic liquid began to be created on the floor while reflecting more and more of the layout of my room as it began to be materialized, till finally stopping as a three meter tall liquid mercury blob. After waiting a few seconds to see if it'll suddenly explode or collapse, I finally let out sight of relief as the shapeless mercury just stayed as it was, unchanged from the glimpses I saw in my dreams.

Shirou: oh thank whoever's listening that it worked! First try too on top of that. Now, let's see if it still functions as well as the original.

Wanting to test it's capabilities now that it's made. I held out my hand as a empty glass bottle was traced in my hand, then held it in front of the metallic mystic code for it, watching and waiting for it to suddenly cut the bottle to ribbons like how it cut apart everything it came across at the mansion it fought dad in.

...

.......

............

only for it to stay incredibly still in front of the glass bottle. Thinking maybe it just didn't realize it's there, I tried shaking it in front of it's metallic surface and even began tapping its shapeless form with the projected glass bottle.