Ch 3 a red figure, and a plotting king.

(Remember to actually comment something. Your comments make me motivated to write out chapters sooner, instead of just daydreaming about it while not actually writing it down. )

A day or two since the last chapter.

Shirou: phew..... Trace.... Forge!

As those words were uttered. I felt my body burn up for what felt like the thousandth time today as 27 magic, and 500 nerve circuits ignited through out my body. Pumping out a torrent of Od to every limb before releasing it into the air around me.

After what felt like a few seconds of silence. I felt the breeze around me begin to shift violently as it was forced into a few tight sphere of gentle winds, before being forced to form barley visible swords.

Shirou: ok ok. That's a good start. Now...time to test there quality.

Thinking I made them good enough for me to run a test with. I took off the black jacket I was wearing, then threw it to the other end of the backyard. Before it hit the ground, I used what little bit of runic knowledge bazett taught me to utter something.

Shirou: IZA THURISAZ!

Doing as I command. I watched my jacket suddenly changed to form the giant silver substance blob I made a few days ago.

Shirou: that better make it do something this time....all creations. Center towards target, then open fire at will!

By my command, all the blades of winds I forced to take form shot up into the air around me, then rained themselves down upon the copied mystic code I made.

Thankfully unlike when I first made it. The blob of silver instead of just standing there, shot out multiple silver tentacles that restrained the wind swords in mid flight seemingly instantaneously! Only for the swords in question to saw there way out of the hold of the restraints and continue there path towards my traced mystic code.

Instead of attempting to defend from the attack or even get away from it. The silver orb just split itself up into a dozen pieces, making the blades stab themselves into the ground, and be swallowed up inside the blob of silver as it formed back into one with the blades in the center of it. Not done with testing them out yet. I used what little bit of a connection I had to the swords left to make them collapse into two separate winds. One forcing itself to get hotter, while the other gets colder.

Shirou: alright. Hopefully making it form as naturally as possible will make this easier. Re....Forge!

Just as I thought I had lost my test creations. All form of doubt I had was eradicated from my mind as the silver mystic code infront of me was suddenly blasted apart as two bolts of electricity were all that was left from where it was.

After waiting a minute or two for the mystic code I blew apart to reform again. I decided that this was enough for the time being, and had the two stationary forms of lighting turn back to thin air once more.

Shirou: phew... ok, Hydrargyrum. Settle down. Form jacket.

Following my command to the T. The giant mercury filled ball went up to me before forming back into the jacket I had it be a minute or two ago. Once I put it back on me, I went back inside, planning to take it easy for a while.

Meanwhile a few kilometers away

Emiya: I don't know how to feel about this.

????: your assignment isn't to feel anything. Just do as your told, and kill him if he thinks about becoming an enemy to humanity.

Emiya: last time I checked. You tagging along wasn't in my assignment either. But guess you just forgot to mention it, didn't you? Just like how you forgot to tell me about all the Late genocide your 'Guardians' do when you gave me my choice.