||there is the disappearing||

season 5 episode 10
Three more episodes and it's done.

Blair hears sounds coming from the living room it was hope and Her father she goes back to her room ignoring the conversation and her mom comes in

"I don't know what all that is about. Are you okay? Your dad told me about the whole shaking the bar thingy?"Ophelia asks her daughter and nods yes lying.

"Yes, Mom. I'm okay, Also you've knew I can't control my magic."She says and smiles at Ophelia her mother she laughs she kisses her cheek and leaving Blair alone Hayley and Hope we're talking about how the darkness is happening.

+

Blair and Xavier come out the room while Evan is in chains.

"Have you two decided how you're going to kill him?"Klaus asks his two children.

"Slowly."Xavier replied to him and Evan looks at the two mikaelson twins.

"Blair? Blair! Hey."He yelled while he looks at her and Blair looks away at him.

"We want to do this alone."Blair replied and he looks at her weird. "What?"

"This is supposed to help me feel better, right? Hm? I don't care if you die anyways."Blair says to her and Klaus smiles.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She has an affliction, for which your pain is a
momentary comfort."Klaus tells him and he looks at the three weirdly.

"But we don't want an audience."Xavier says to him.

"If you want to help us, go."Blair said to Klaus and he nods.

"Well, I was rather hoping to be part of the show. Well, consider starting small, then.
Perhaps the tongue, build the suspense."He says leaving them alone.

"Hey! You're not actually gonna leave me with them, are you?! Hey!"Evan yells while Klaus leaves Blair was looking at the tunnel anger.

"I know you won't believe this, but I've been trying to see you, okay!"Evan yells and Xavier cuts him off.

"Shut up! She doesn't care anymore."He said to him and he sighs.

"You're right, I don't believe it."She says angrily doing magic on him as he grunts and pants.

"I swear! Please let me go both of you! For years I've been told to fear you two also with your sister hope, everyday, every night, stories of that you're father did to mine, What you and your two kind did to us."Evan yells and gasps.

"Blah Blah get it over with."Xavier says annoyed by him.

"Wait shut up Xavier, Our kind?!"She yells angrily.

"No, No, No, I like you,Blair,Okay? I really like you, I really do. I just didn't know whether to listen to the voice in my head that said you were good or my mother voice."He says to her panting.

"And you and your family..."Evan replied she looks at him angrily.

"Our family what!?"Xavier asks and yells while he does magic at him while he grunts.

"Evil..And I wasn't strong enough to fight her. And I don't want you to forgive me. I just want you to know what I did was wrong, okay? Just kill me both of you."He said while Blair looks right at him.

"Well okay."Xavier says while his little sister grabs him while she talks.

"You have no idea what you took from us!
Me and Xavier Aunt! She was innocent and you and your mother aren't! And someone to hold me when I'm scared and to call me when I'm lonely and my first best friend!"She yells and the two twins hear whispers.

"You have no idea how angry we are both of us especially Me and My sister mother."Xavier says to him and does magic on him letting him go.

"Blair and Xavier! I lost my Aunt, too."Evan says to them two.

"What did you just tell us?!"Xavier asks him and looks at him.

"Your Aunt! Was nothing like mine! At all!"She says and pushes him.

"That's that's not what I meant!"She yells and Xavier and Blair hear whispers while they grunt and panted.

"Blair! Xavier!"

"What?!"

"Your arms."He says and looks at them they look at their arms Hope was doing something while Blair was the house and witches start coming chanting.

"You've fucked with the wrong tribird."She said her eyes turn blue telling her to kill them.

"You have to come with us now! We've found a way!"The witch yells while the house shakes.

"No!"She yells she picks them up and snaps their necks and throws them away and hayley comes in she does magic on her letting her go.

"Blair!"Hayley yells seeing the dead witches with blood in their eyeballs.

"What happened? Tell me."Hayley said to her niece she sighs.

"Voices kept on saying "Do it Do it." They we're innocent I think they we're the way for the hollow to die."She said and sighs.

"It's okay it's okay."Hayley replied and hugs her and she hugs her back.

"Are they dead?"She asks and nods yes to her she cries while the innocent people are dead.

+

Xavier was the middle part of cemetery somewhere while everyone was doing their thing while witches come by.

"I don't have day."Xavier whispers annoyed and the witches chanting.

"You have to come with us now!"The witch yelled and Xavier gets mad while his eyes turn blue he stabs them with magic and he gasps.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it I can bring you back if you want never mind I can't."He whispers and cries feeling bad for the witches.

He goes back to the house and his mother goes upstairs with him.

"I killed innocent people mom witches who we're being nice and trying to save me and I feel bad."He says and cries.

"It's okay it isn't your fault."She whispers and hugs him and she goes up to Klaus.

"Blair also did it and Xavier the hollow doesn't want us to find out how to kill her."Klaus said to Ophelia.

"I know we need to find a way to save them three."She said and he kisses her while he leaves.

+

They three talking to people while their eyes turn yellow trigging their werewolf curse.

Okay but Blair is ugh😩😩