Bonus #2

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WHERE SHE IS!?" He yelled at the old man. He was trembling with anger and he fisted his hands to stop himself from punching anyone. 

"I told you! She left the apartment keys and left. She didn't even told anyone here and just disappeared!" The old man pleaded. 

"YO-" 

"JUST LEAVE IT GAR!" Vic came in and stopped his best friend from killing someone. He saw the fury in his eyes. The way they were burning. He wasn't angry. He was furious. 

"NO! I CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT VIC! IT'S ABOUT MY FAMILY!!" Gar yelled at the robot man. He was at the edge and he knew his beast is going to burst out anytime. 

Vic was suddenly filled with anger.

"Your family?" He chuckled darkly. "What family Gar? The one you left for a traitor? The one you broke yourself? THE FAMILY SHE DESERVED!?" Vic yelled out his every word dipped in venom. Hearing this, Gar's anger vanished and all that was left was guilt and he let him continue.

"WHAT FAMILY GAR!? Are you talking about the family with a broken girl who you broke further until there was nothing left!? Or the one where you did absolutely nothing when she cried all night, knowing nothing to do!? WHICH ONE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!? THE ONE WHERE YOU COMPLETELY FINISHED MY SISTER!?" 

Vic continued his angry words until there was nothing left to speak. He can't believe the man standing in front of him is the guy who used to be his best friend. The guy who knocked on his door when he wanted to ask his crush on a date. The guy who danced a horrible victory dance in front of him when she agreed. 

No it wasn't him. Now, all he see is the guy who is confused, the guy who broke his sister's heart and ruined her life. And that guy wasn't his best friend. 

He breathed out and left the apartment building stomping angrily, leaving the green man on his own. 

All the Titans were disappointed in him. He knew better than anyone to break someone's heart and play with them. He made her feel as if she was just a rebound. 

But, she was far from that. 

She was the only one who accepted him in the way he was. She was the only one who loved him, even after he left her broken and crying on the floor. 

Gar fell on her bed, where her scent was still left. He took deep breaths and the smell instantly calmed him. 

Lavender

He smiled and snuggled closer in her pillow. The scent was fading but that's all he got. Gar's eyes filled with tears and he choked on his sob. 

'Why do I always do this?' He thought. 

'Why do I always destroy something beautiful? I didn't deserved her. She was an angle and I was just lucky enough to have her. And I absolutely destroyed it!

He kept cussing on himself. He hated the fact he can't do anything. He shouldn't have done it.

Gar covered himself in her blankets and closed his eyes, few of the tears fall down. 

'I love you Rae.'