Bonus #3

"Mommy!" 

Raven stepped out of her car and smiled at the little bundle of joy running towards her. 

She opened her arms wide and the little blonde girl quickly jumped into them and smiled sweetly at her mother. Raven tenderly kissed her forehead and removed the bag from her tiny shoulders.

"How was your day sweetie?" She asked as she helped her daughter sit inside the car. The little girl's eyes lit up and she started rambling about her school's first day. 

"Mwommy I made swo many fwiends today! They were swo gwood! Misha gwave me a chwocolate too!" She exclaimed and Raven laughed. 

'So adorable!'

"That's very sweet baby. What did you say after she gave you that?" She asked. 

"Thwank ywu!" Ari exclaimed again and show her thumbs. Raven nodded proudly. 

"Good girl!" She said and started driving. The traffic wasn't much today. It was a sunny day and birds chirped happily. It might've been a while since Raven felt this happy. There is some guilt buried deep inside her, but she ignores it and focuses on her growing daughter. 

Raven glanced at Arine who was busy looking outside the window and making adorable faces and scenery. Her violet-blonde hair were tied in two cute pig-tails as she wore her school uniform. 

She smiled and focused on the road. After few moments, she was parking in her apartment parking lot. She jogged towards Arine's door and opened it. The little girl excitedly jumped down, but apologized when she mother scolded. 

Arine grabbed onto Raven's finger and they both made it towards elevator, talking and laughing together. 

'I don't want to change it.

Call her selfish if you wish, but she doesn't want to change anything She only want her and her baby girl living a normal life. This might sound rubbish but Raven always wanted a fairy tale happily ever after. With her prince charming and their family. Family love was what she always craved. 

She might've not got her prince charming, but for her, 

This is her happily ever after...