TEST, SOMETHING SHE HIDING?

Gar texted Arine that she can come for the trials tomorrow. Arine replied with a smiling emoji and thanks. Gar tossed his phone on the other side of his bed. He just thought about when he first saw Arine and mistaken her for Raven. Well, she absolutely resembles her, except that She was skinny and had a little pallish- tanned skin and blonde hair. He was quite stunned to know that Arine's violet strips with blonde hair were her natural hair color not dyed. He even noticed, she was quite cheerful, even after she had tragic in her life but she always sounds so happy, that was the total opposite was the total opposite of Raven. He just smiled a little when he compared Arine and Raven's personality. He just remembered that Arine told him that she was 16 years old and had never seen her father, he gave a thought, and then it hit him. That will be that same condition with his daughter, she won't know him and also would be 16 years old. Just thinking of how old his daughter might be, gave him a realization of how old he is now, 38. Gar just lay there silently, then he started thinking about jump city's unusual weather. And then thought of what happened in the cafe. He tossed that thought away that decided to take some sleep, as tomorrow will be a busy day.  

Arine stood in front of the large T-Shape tower. She was quite nervous but decided to not be. They were good people and she was quite trained when it comes to her powers. Well, not completely. There was one power she can't control properly. She was thinking that should she tell them about the extra power she has? Nah! leave it. It's not that special. She moved closer to the front gate and was greeted warmly by Kori and Nightwing. She felt quite relieved as they talked to her normally. Kori was quite chatty if to be taken. But Arine was too. Nightwing asked Arine to go to the trial room, to test her abilities. As soon as Arine entered Nightwing rushed to call Gar. He sure was surprised too. This girl totally looks like Raven but was quite more happy to be Raven and also more skinny. Gar and Nightwing stood in the observing room and asked Arine to show her powers one by one. Nightwing was quite stunned to see such a young girl perfectly trained with her powers. She didn't even make a single mistake. Every move was quick and perfect. She can quickly float and able to ignore the villain's attack. After her powers showdown, it was time to take a short interview. Well, this won't be going short now, not after he saw such perfection in her work. He only remembered telekinesis nicely handled by Raven. 

"So first of all, I would like to say that you were amazing in the trials. I shall give you every single note of your attacks and defense later but right now I have some questions from you. You see we had a teammate who also knew telekinesis but her powers were very dangerous if she feels any emotions. So, just to be sure, do you have some kind of tendency?" finished Nightwing. Arine smiled awkwardly, of course, she was nervous now, but she still spoke, "No, All my powers are controlled by my brain, not emotions!" She spoke sweetly, but there was nervousness behind it, but none of them noticed. They were too much amazed to notice it. "Ohk then, your paper works will be done by us, so now-" he passed her a yellow communicator with a T crafted behind it, "-an official Titan now!" Nightwing said smiling. Arine smiled sweetly, showing her happiness. So come-on freshmen, let's go-to pizza for a celebration." Gar said with his goofy smile with his fang poping. Nightwing was quite shocked by his behavior. But he has no complaints. As long as his team-mate is happy, he was fine. "Okay then, let's go!"

HERE YA GO. I SAID I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE, BUT I CAN'T RESIST. ENJOY, I THINK IT'S GETTING GOOD. STAY CONNECTED TO ME BY COMMENTS, IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, WRITE ME IN COMMENTS, I WILL BE VERY HAPPY. AND DON'T WORRY, I WON'T KEEP YOU WAITING FOR UPDATES. BUT YOU HAVE TO VOTE ME, PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ, I AM WAITING. ANYWAY, ENJOY!!!!!!