Ghost AUs

Some of these are inspired by the internet.

General Ghost AU Things I like

- Ghosts cannot control when they are seen, and what they can touch. Sometimes they go through things, sometimes they dont. One second they might not go through something, the other they cannot touch it no matter how hard they try

- They retain the wounds from their death, and it still hurts. A lot.

Ghost! Jef

- Probably died of disease or accidental death

- Jef's a pretty chill ghost actually 

- Friendly

- He didn't mean to knock that plastic cup over I swear

- Because Good's a demon, Good can always see him clear as day.

- Makes Jef a very happy ghosty

- Good is perfectly fine with the fact his house is haunted just as long as the ghost(or ghosts, if you want something more interesting) doesn't -redacted- him off.

- Jeffy has a very specific room in the house he refuses to let Good change, or even enter, for sentimental reasons.

- Jeffery makes tea every afternoon. or tries to. Sometimes the supplies randomly decide to go through him while he's holding them. RIP vintage teapot.

- Good has attempted to "Jef-Proof" every surface in the house.

Ghost! Good

- He was definitely murdered. It's Good. He has so many enemies. Murder victim.

- Good. That's all I can say. He's Good.

- He wholeheartedly intended to decimate that priceless vase

- Jef probably wasn't able to see him for the first few weeks and only sees him about 1/5th of the time. 

- Jef is absolutely terrified that his house is haunted.

- Good refuses to let Jef change anything. He doesn't actually care, he just wants to be as much of a pain as he can.

- Swear words on the walls. in permanent marker.

- Good ends up attacking anyone who gets too close to his Sir Jeffles.

- Good actually calms down once familiar with Jef, and becomes very clingy. Jef can tell when he's there because the temperature just plummets. Doesn't help that Good likes to get as close to Jef as possible.