~Chapter 1➫Prologue~

A girl with short blue hair sat on the branch of a tree, humming a tune with a smile on her face. Suddenly, her phone beeped. She took it out and groaned. 

"Way to ruin my ' me time '," she grumbled before jumping off the branch. Before she touched the ground, however, a hoverboard flew right below her and she landed on it.

"Next stop; My former home!"

~~~~

"Aichi!"

The said bluenette looked up and saw Kourin Tatsunagi, an Idol and his girlfriend. 

"Hello Kourin. You look pretty," Aichi remarked causing Kourin to blush.

"Th-thanks."

"Shall we go then?" Aichi smiled and Kourin nodded and started walking in peaceful silence. Which was soon interrupted by a phone call.

"Who is it?" Kourin asked in curiosity as Aichi brought out his phone.

"It's Iachi," he responded before answering the call and putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Brother Aichi! Sorry for interrupting your date with Kourin but do you think you both can come home asap? Aini's back!"

The couple looked at each other with huge smiles. Aini hadn't been able to come to see them since she was busy with some stuff. So now that she is here, they really want to see her.

"Sure thing! We'll be there soon," Aichi smiled.

"We'll see if we can bring something to eat as well," Kourin nodded.

"Awesome! See ya guys!"

"Bye," the couple chorused and the call ended.

"I can't believe it's been 2 years since that day," Kourin remarked.

"Yeah... c'mon, we best get going," Aichi said. The blonde idol agreed and they made their way back to Aichi's home.

In the shadows, a man dressed in black was looking at them and ran away.

~~~~

 "Aini!" Kourin exclaimed and hugged the girl.

"Kourin! It's been so long!" Aini hugged back. They broke apart and Aini spotted Aichi holding a package.

"Hey Aichi!"

"Long time no see Aini," Aichi smiled and placed the package on the table. Suddenly, the door burst open.

"Why wasn't I informed that Aini's back?" Aicha whined.

"Sorry Aicha," Iachi rubbed the back of his neck whilst smiling sheepishly.

"No prob bro. And welcome back to you Aini," Aicha gave a close-eyed smile.

"Thanks Aicha," Aini smiled.

"Aini!"

The said girl looked back and smiled, "Emi! How are you doing?"

Emi smiled cheerfully, "I'm great!"

"I know!" Iachi exclaimed suddenly. "Let's host a picnic in honor of Aini coming back!"

"Yeah!" The others cheered while Aini smiled gratefully.

"Thank you, guys!"

As they talked, the girl with blue hair looked at them through the glass window. She smiled and touched the silver necklace she was wearing. On it was written a name.

Ayane

~~~~~

"Here we are!" Iachi announced. The group was currently at the riverside.

"Wow Iachi, you've certainly become smarter in these two years," Aini marveled.

"Why thank y- Wait, what's that supposed to mean?!" he glared at Aini.

"Oh nothing," she smirked.

"There they go again," Aichi sweatdropped. Suddenly, he felt a pang in his head causing him to stumble a little and hold his head.

"Aichi!" Everyone exclaimed in worry.

"You okay?" Kourin asked in concern.

"Yeah... I think so..."

"What was that about?" Aicha asked.

"I don't know either," Aini sighed.

"There they are!"

The group looked to their right and their eyes widened. A group of men dressed in black cloaks charged at them.

"What the-"

"Don't even think about it!"

The men halted and looked up along with the other group. On the branch of a tree stood a cloaked girl. She raised her hand to reveal a silver wristband with a purple gemstone in the middle. 

"I-it's her!" One of the men's cried.

"Men, retreat!" One of them ordered and they all ran away as the girl jumped down.

"Cowards," she spat as they ran away. Her attention then transferred to the Aichi and Co., who wear watching her warily.

"Who are you?" Iachi demanded.

The girl chuckled, "As impatient as always, huh Iachi?"

Iachi, Aicha, Emi, and Aichi's eyes widened, "That voice..."

"It couldn't be..."

"But I thought..."

"Big sis, is that you?" Emi finally asked.

The girl took off her hood and the Sendou siblings gasped.

It was none other than the same crimson red-eyed bluenette. Ayane.