~Chapter 4➫Travelling and... A New Enemy?~

"Wellstar Village?" Aichi and Co. chorused. Ayane nodded.

"It's a village not quite far from here. We need to get out of the manor now that they know you guys are here too. By the way, has any of you seen Rei?"

They shook their head as Ayane sighed, "I'll go find him."

~~~~~

Rei was practicing with his sword. He had cut off another tree before a clap for heard.

"You've certainly gotten better Lightning Boy~" Ayane complimented. Rei clicked his tongue.

"Was there any doubt?"

Ayane rolled her eyes and spoke, "We're going to Wellstar Village tomorrow."

Rei turned to face her, his eyes wide in shock. "You gotta be kidding me!"

"Nope~ That means you can see him again~" Ayane teased.

"Shut up blueberry," Rei tsked. Ayane felt a vein pop as she activated her magic and levitated Rei.

"What the-"

"That's what you get for calling me blueberry, cheesecake," she said, calling him by his other nickname.

"Don't call me-"

"Then you first don't call me blueberry," Ayane cut him short with a victorious look. She turned and walked away.

"We'll be leaving in the evening, don't be late~"

As she walked further away, she stopped her magic causing Rei to fall face first in a bush. He popped his face out of it with an annoyed look.

"YOU'LL REGRET THAT!"

~~~~~

"Alright then, everyone here?" Ayane asked.

"Rei isn't," Aichi pointed out.

"That doofus, I swear when he shows up I'm going to levitate him so high he won't be able to see the ground," Ayane growled under her breath as a deadly aura surrounded her and her eyes glowed slightly, causing the others to sweatdrop.

"Nice to know you got up early."

Ayane and the others looked up and saw Rei.

"REI YAMADA! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Ayane yelled, eyes glowing furiously as she levitated Rei.

"WHAT THE HELL? PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT BLUEBERRY!"

"Only after you explain yourself, cheesecake," Ayane smirked victoriously at Rei's annoyed face.

"Why you-"

"C'mon, time to go~" Ayane cut him off and turned around, Rei levitating behind her with an annoyed face, as the others sweatdropped.

"PUT ME DOWN!" 

~~~~~

"Here we are~," Ayane said as she stopped her magic, causing Rei to fall.

"Woah..."

The village looked like one from a fairytale.