Can't take my eyes off you

1994
Jennifer is sitting on her couch and pondering whether to take up Friends or not as she recently signed up for another show.

Jennifer POV
I don't know what am I supposed to do, I have done many Pilots but FRIENDS seems to be a show which will have much more episodes and I already feel connected to it. I think I should meet the cast and crew and then make a decision whether I want to do this show or not. Let me call Marta and inform her that I'm coming for the table read.

ON-CALL
Jen: Hey Marta, what time is the table read tomorrow?
Marta: Hey Jennifer, it's at 1 pm. So you have decided to give this show a chance.
Jen: Yes, I like the concept a lot.
Marta: That's great. I hope to see you tomorrow.

After talking to Jen, Marta calls David and informs him that Jen has given a confirmation.

David POV
Marta just called me and told me that Jennifer Aniston is on board now. I can't wait to meet her and the other cast members. I have heard good things about everyone. I feel this show will succeed.

David hears the doorbell so he rushes to the door as his girlfriend is supposed to come today. He opens the door and he is elated to see her. She enters and he kisses her softly.

David: Finally you're here, I can't wait to share this good news with you.
Minnie: Someone looks happy(teasingly)
David pulls her closer and says tomorrow is the table read of my new show and if everything goes well then we will start shooting in a few days.
Minnie: Wow that is good news surely. I'm so happy for you my love(kisses on his cheek)

The next day

At Jen's house
Jen wakes up early as she is excited about the table read. She prepares breakfast for herself and takes out something comfortable to wear from her closet and does some light make up.
She checks the time and realizes that it's getting late so she heads out immediately.

Warner Bros. Studio
Jen arrives and sees that there are only two other cars there. She enters the studio and sees two people sitting on the couch. They are Courteney Cox and Matthew Perry. She is happy to see Matthew as she has known him for a while now and she met Courteney the other day and they bonded well in the first meet. After some time Matt Le Blanc and Lisa Kudrow arrive. David Schwimmer is the last man to arrive. Perry is already in his character and he jokes with David.

Matthew: Could you be any more late David?
Everyone laugh over the joke.

Jen POV
David is the last man to arrive and I must say he is quite attractive. He is tall and has dark brown eyes and.... wait am I crushing on him. No no Jennifer that's not what you do on the first day of your new show but I can't take my eyes off him. What am I supposed to do now? I hear some clapping sounds and voices and realise that I got lost in my thoughts. Ugh, not a great first impression. David looks at me with his expressive eyes and speaks.

David: Hi I'm David. Looks like you are busy.
Jen: Ummm no no I mean David I was just thinking about something, so sorry I didn't hear you.
David: That's fine, so you're Jennifer right?
Jen: Yes you can call me Jen.
Courteney: If you guys are done with introducing yourselves then can we practice some lines
Matthew: Yes and I want a million dollars.
Matt: This guy is always in his character(laughs)

They start the table read and they are joined by Marta Kauffman and David Crane who explain each of their characters and further storyline. David and Marta announce that they will start shooting after two weeks so before that they want the cast to go on a trip to Vegas so that they can get familiar with each other. Everyone is happy. They sign their contracts and decide to go to a Mexican restaurant for the dinner.

PARKING AREA
David doesn't have his car cause his girlfriend dropped him. He walks up to Jen and asks her if he could go with her.

David: Hi Jen
Jen: Hey David, where's your car?
David: I didn't bring it with me today so would you mind giving me a lift?
Jen: Don't be so formal David, of course, you can come with me. This way we can get to know each other well.
David: Yes sure, let's go then.

JenVid: We have a lot of historyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें