I Wanna Hold Your Hand

Jennifer is panting and is unstable. She enters her house tries to collect herself but ends up hitting her toe on a table and falls on the floor.
Jen: Aaahhh.....
She slowly gets up and tries to walk but falls on the sofa. She grabs a pillow and covers her face and starts crying. David's words start echoing in her ears, all she can hear is David saying I have a girlfriend. Her dog comes around her and starts sniffing. She hugs him and starts muttering some words.
Jen: Why is this hurting me so much, I met David just today but it feels like I've known him for a long time. He's the guy I have been looking for all my life but he can't be with me. He's good looking so he might have a beautiful girlfriend too. I should not think about him. We haven't even started shooting how will I face him then.
She keeps on talking and ends up sleeping.

IN CAR
DAVID POV
Why did Jen leave so abruptly? I don't know why I'm feeling so uneasy, I want to talk to her but I don't even have her number. What am I supposed to do now?

His deep thought gets interrupted by Minnie.
Minnie: David, what are you thinking baby? Did something happen? You look sad
David: No I'm thinking about the show (pauses)
Oh yes we are going to Vegas
Minnie: Wow with the whole cast?
David: Yes
Minnie: So tell me about the cast members
David: Everyone is fun-loving and interesting. I had blast with them. I'm sure it'll be more fun in the upcoming days. I spoke the most with Jennifer, she's sweet.
Minnie: I'm so happy to know that, you deserve all this sweetie.
David: I'm happy too.

They reach David's house
Minnie: Do you want me to come in?
David: I would love to have you here tonight but I'm so tired and I just feel like sleeping so it's better if you go home baby, I'll see you tomorrow.
Minnie: That's fine sweetie. Take care

Minnie leaves and David enters his house and calls Marta
David: Hey Marta, sorry to bother you but can I get Jen's number?
Marta: Sure David, give me a minute.

He gets Jen's number and calls but she doesn't pick up. He gets worried but assumes that she might have slept so he goes to sleep too

The day has come. They are flying to Las Vegas along with Jim Burrows in a private plane.

AT THE AIRPORT
Courteney, Matt, Lisa and Matthew have already reached. Jennifer comes and greets them. She looks around but doesn't find David anywhere. Courteney notices that.

Court: He hasn't come yet.
Jen(acting weird): Who?
Court: You know who
Jen: Yes Jim hasn't come yet so I don't think we can board the private plane.
Court: Come on Jen( she gets interrupted by David)
David: Hi guys, sorry for being late.
Matt: You're always late, we have to get used to it now.
David: Haha no actually I had to get a few things for my girlfriend.
Matthew: Ohhh you have a girlfriend (looking at Jen) Where's she?
David: She's parking the car, she will be here soon.

Minnie arrives.

Minnie: Hello everyone I'm Minnie, David's girlfriend. I've heard good things about you guys.
Everyone greets her. Jen gets jealous seeing her and David so close so she disappears from there. After a while, Jim arrives and takes them to the plane. David wants to sit with Jen so he calls out her name but she tries to ignore him and goes and sits with Matt. David has no other option so he sits with Lisa.

David: Hi
Lisa: Well hi, you're gonna miss your girlfriend.
David: Haha not much.
Lisa: We will see that.

The plane is taking off. Jen looks scared so Matt comforts her. Lisa notices David's expression. He stops looking at them but he hears again that Jen and Matt are laughing loudly. David turns to see what's going on. Jen's head is on Matt's chest and Matt's hands are on her shoulders. David feels uncomfortable seeing this.