Anyone Can See

Matt: Woah what the hell?????

15 minutes ago

Jen: Should we go now?
David: Let's stay here for a few minutes. I'm kinda tired.
Jen: I'll give you a head massage. Come rest your head in my lap.
David: I didn't know Miss Aniston gives head massages.
Jen: Only for special people.
David: I know I'm special.
Jen: Yes you're very special.

David rests his head in Jennifer's lap. She starts massaging his scalp gently.

David: How are you doing it? It's so relaxing.
Jen: I can't tell you my secret. You just relax don't speak.
David: As you wish.

David falls asleep.

Jen POV
This man has no idea how smitten I am. I could just look at him all day. How am I going to kiss this beautiful man without channelling my adoration for him in that kiss? It's just a peck but I might just go on and on.

Jen moves closer to him, their lips are just a few inches away. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. The door of her dressing room opens.

Matt: Woah what the hell?

Jen looks at the door and she is shocked to see Matt. She gets up from the couch quickly and runs towards Matt. She pulls him outside and closes the door.

Jen(breathing heavily): Wait Matt, I can explain.
Matt: No, you cannot. You were gonna kiss Schwimmer, Jen what were you thinking?
Jen: I was rehearsing for the upcoming episode.
Matt: Oh yes while he was sleeping, who are you kidding with?
Jen: Okay okay I know it was wrong and I think I would have regretted it if I had kissed him without his consent. But....
Matt: But what Jen?
Jen: I think....I...you know I like him....a lot.
Matt: You like him? Come on tell me.
Jen: Yes I do. The connection we have cannot be described in words. It's something special and it's deep, the one that I've never felt with anyone else. Although I know we are never gonna be together because he is in a very serious relationship and I've accepted that but my mind cannot stop wondering what it would be like if we ever come together you know. What would it be like when the person I love the most calls me theirs and I get to call them mine?
Matt: Wait wait you love him?
Jen: No I didn't say that.
Matt(jumps): Yes you did, you love him. Wow, you actually love him. I cannot believe this. (hugs Jen)
Jen: Okay okay calm down. I love him but you're not allowed to tell anyone.
Matt: No why?
Jen: Because I don't want to complicate the friendship between us.
Matt: Are you gonna tell him though?
Jen: Of course not. He has a girlfriend. And does it even matter? He doesn't like me for sure don't even think about love.
Matt: You're selfish if you love someone and expect them to love you back in the same way. You should always love someone selflessly, that's what true love is.
Jen: Not you lecturing me about true love now. You play Joey remember that
Matt: Okay okay but you have to promise me that you'll tell him if both of you happen to be single someday.
Jen: I promise.
Matt: Good. You have this interview with ET remember?
Jen: What? No, it's today. I forgot about it.
Matt: You just remember that you have to spend some time with Schwimmer. Why would you care about anything else?
Jen: Oh please, it's not like that.
Matt: Yes, it is. Anyway, you should go I'll wake up Schwimmer and bring him to the studio. Good luck with your interview.

I just admitted in front of Matt that I love David. I honestly didn't expect that I would fall for him so soon or it isn't soon cause love is something that just happens it's never too soon or too late isn't it?