Put Your Head On My Shoulder

After a few minutes, Jen enters her room and finds a bouquet with a note.
Hey sweetie, hope you enjoy the Vegas trip. I love you so much.

Jen POV

What the fuck is this now? Is it him? No no no it cannot be him. We've broken up and I've no plans of getting back with him. I should just call the hotel reception and ask who sent it.

Jen calls but the receptionist doesn't reveal who sent those flowers. She gets frustrated but decides to not let that affect her cause they are here to have fun. She freshens up and knocks on David's door.

David POV
I can't stop thinking about Jen and that thing Matty told in the hallway. Does she like me too? No, I don't think I'm her type and we are working together it cannot happen. But how do I stop making it obvious now? Both Courtney and Lisa caught me staring at her. They probably think I have a crush on her. Not that I don't have but I mean how can I? My thoughts are interrupted as I hear a knock on my door, it's not the main door, it's the door that connects me and Jen, no, not us, our rooms. I walk towards the door and open it to see Jen in a beautiful dress. Wow, she looks gorgeous. She comes in hugs me and whispers a hi. "You look gorgeous," I say.
"You look great too Schwim". No one has ever called me Schwim and I love it when she calls me that.

Jen POV
I tried hard not to blush when David complimented me. I have to get used to his compliments cause he is sweet and keeps on complimenting me. I don't know what to talk about. Why isn't he speaking? Why are both of us silent now? However, there's this strange warmth in silences you know only people who have a level of comfort with each other can stay silent and enjoy the moment. They say silence separates people yet this silence feels like it's bringing both of us more closer. While we were relishing the silence, our intimate moment gets interrupted by a knock on the door. It's Matty

Matty: Hey David, are you ready? Jimmy has called us.
David: Yes Matty, I'll be there in a few minutes. You guys can go.

The cast members go to Caesars Palace with Jim Burrows. They sit at a round table and have dinner when Jim speaks up.

Jim Burrows: So are you guys liking Vegas?
All: Yes we love it.
Jim: Okay I'm gonna say something and you all have to listen carefully. Your life is going to change. You all have to stay together and support each other.
Matt: What are you saying?
Jim: I'm serious. This is your last shot at anonymity. Once the show comes on the air, you guys will never be able to go anywhere without being hounded.
Matthew: Okay Jimmy. We will see what happens.
Court: Yes who knows what will happen? But we will stay together. We have already connected so well.
Jim: Good. Anyway, do you guys want to gamble?
Lisa: Yes but we're broke.
Jim: I'll give all of you $200.
David: That sounds good.
Jen: Thanks, Jimmy.
Jim: Enjoy being not recognized for the last time guys.

They all head to the casino. Everyone plays the game that interests them. Jen is playing blackjack while David's playing poker. David sees that Jen looks disappointed so he doesn't continue his game and moves towards Jen.

David: Hey, are you okay?
Jen: Kinda, it's just that I'm losing the game and my money
David interrupts her.
David: Umm.....your money?
Jen: Fine Jim's money still I'm the one who is losing.
David: Here take my money.
Jen: No I can't do that unless....
David: Oh come on take it, it's not mine either.
Jen: Thanks, David.
David: No problem.

Jennifer wins and David cheers for her. Both of them are happy.

Jen: Wow Schwimmer, is your money some kind of magical money?
David(laughs): I have no idea, Jen. I'm so happy you won. Now I need a treat from you.
Jen: Sure let's go out somewhere.
David: Yes we can do that.
Jen: Do you know any places here?
David: No I don't, let's just walk for a while and we can figure out.
Jen: Yes that sounds okay to me.