2

~ PRESENT DAY ~

The phone rings in the office of the garage causing Dylan to answer it as she recognizes the number

"Just packed up a real money load, and it's coming your way. Look for "Rodgers" on the truck's side. Don't forget my share of the deal," The guy says, causing Dylan to roll her eyes since they never forgot about his share. Dylan sighs as she goes to find Dom, because she does not like how what they are doing is very illegal but it pays the bills.

"Hey, Dom," Dylan says as she finds him leaning under the hood of a Camaro, causing him to turn to face her. "There's a truck with Rodgers on the side."
"You know you don't have to go," Dom says as he sees the frown on her face. Plus he did not like the idea of her putting herself in harms way.
"We've been over this a million times, Dom," Dylan replies with a shake of her head. "I'm not going to quit on the team. Not after everything that's happened." Dom lets out a sigh of defeat before nodding his head in understanding.

They round up the team before they head out to get their Honda Civics that they keep stashed. After a quick check to make sure they have everything ready, they quickly take off to find the truck that they are looking for. Once they find the truck, they quickly fall into their normal routine. Letty quickly pulls in front of the truck as Dom and Leon get on either side of it. Dylan stands through the sunroof of Letty's car with a harpoon gun and shoots out the windshield of the truck. Letty speeds up before Dom pulls in behind her and Vince stands up through his sunroof. Letty drops back to where Dom was while Dylan keeps an watchful eye on her brother as he jumps onto the truck. Vince tranquilizes the driver before moving him of the way so he can drive the truck down a road where there are construction signs and cones. Leon pulls back behind the truck as it becomes a one lane road and Letty slides underneath the truck until the lane opens up again. They deliver the truck before getting paid.

The next morning, Dylan drops off the money for their inside man before making her way to the Toretto's store

The next morning, Dylan drops off the money for their inside man before making her way to the Toretto's store. Dylan pulls up out front to see her brother walking towards the store with a glare on his face. Dylan sighs as she sees the red truck parked across the street before contemplating even going into the store because she knows her brother is about to cause some drama. After an internal battle, Dylan heads inside while sending Letty a smile before heading over to the counter.

"What's up, D?" Mia says as she looks up at Dylan with a smile.
"How's it going, Mia?" Dylan says as she glances down at Mia's school work.
"It's going," Mia says with a nod, causing Dylan to smile before continuing her way to where Dom is sitting in the back. Dylan is in college for nursing while Mia is working on getting into college to be a nurse.

"Hey, Dom. You want something to drink?" Dylan asks as she grabs herself a coke before looking at him. Dom holds up his beer while glancing at Dylan with a smirk, causing Dylan to roll her eyes before walking over to Leon, Jesse, and Letty.
"He's beautiful," Jesse says as he messes with a pair of sunglasses.
"I like his haircut," Leon says which causes Dylan to giggle.

"Vince!" Mia says loudly, causing Dylan to see the staring contest between the blonde sitting at the counter and her brother. The blonde looks over at Mia while Vince continues to stare.
"What?" Vince snaps as he finally looks over at Mia.
"V!" Dylan hisses as she glares at her brother, causing Vince to slightly chill out when he notices that it had been Mia trying to get his attention.
"Can I get you anything?" Mia asks which causes Dylan to sigh since that gave Vince the perfect opportunity to get on the guy's nerves.
"You look good," Vince tells Mia as he checks her out, causing Dylan to roll her eyes. Vince has been trying for years to get with Mia but she has always turned him down. While Letty had been trying to get with Vince before she settled for Leon since Vince wouldn't give her the time of day.

"Thanks a lot, Mia. See you tomorrow," The blonde says as he sets down the money for the sandwich.
"Try Fatburger from now on. Get yourself a Double Cheese burger with fries for $2.95, faggot," Vince yells as he chases after the blonde.
"I like the tuna here," The blonde says as he barely glances back at Vince.
"Bullshit. No one likes the tuna here," Vince argues as he follows the guy and Dylan couldn't argue that point. She always wondered why they even still had it on the menu.
"Yeah, well, I do," The blonde says before Vince slams the blonde into the truck. The blonde quickly turns around and punches Vince, which sends him to the ground.

"Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?" Mia yells as she rushes to the back where Dom is. "I'm sick of this shit. I'm not kidding, Dom. Get out there!" Dom slowly stands and they look to see the guy repeatedly punching Vince.
"What did you put in that sandwich?" Dom asks his sister with a smirk, causing Dylan to shake her head.
"That's really funny," Mia replies sarcastically.

"Dom!" Dylan says as they see the blonde tackle her brother to the ground.
"All right," Dom says before heading outside with everyone following him besides Mia and Jesse.
"Hey, man. He was in my face," The blonde defends himself after Dom throws him up against one of the cars.
"I'm in your face," Dom tells him as Vince stands up and tries to go after the blonde again. Dom quickly shoves him back. "Relax! Don't push it! You embarrass me!"
"Get over there!" Leon yells at Vince as he shoves him away from Dom and the blonde. Letty and Leon form a wall of sorts between Vince and the others. Dylan picks up the blonde's wallet off the ground.

"D, give me the wallet," Dom orders while holding his hand out before Dylan grumpily hands it to him, since she was going to try to figure out the blonde's name. "'Brian Earl Spilner.' Sounds like a serial killer name. Is that what you are?"
"No, man," Brian answers him as he shakes his head.
"Don't come around here again," Dom orders before turning to walk over to the rest of the team.
"Hey, man. This is bullshit," Brian says before Dylan shakes her head knowing Dom would try to do something.
"You work for Harry, right?" Dom asks as he turns back to look at Brian.
"Yeah. I just started," Brian answers him confused.
"You were just fired," Dom says before they all start heading back inside. Dylan gives Mia a quick hug when she notices the frown on her face. Dylan could tell that Mia likes Brian and could only hope that they get their chance to be something.