10

Dylan and Letty share a worried look as they catch up to the truck

"Okay! Go time!" Dom says over the walkie as he pulls in front of the truck.
"We're all good. I got nothing on the scanners. Keep going," Leon says over the walkie as Vince takes the windshield out. Vince uses the second harpoon gun to hit the seat and connects the wire to his belt. Vince jumps as Dom notices that the driver has a shotgun.

"Oh, shit! Get me off this thing! Pull up!" Vince yells at Dom as he sees the gun.
"Unhook yourself. Do it! Do it!" Dom yells back as he reaches out the window.
"I can't get it!" Vince yells as the driver shoots at him.
"You can do it! Come on, Vince!" Dom yells before the driver shoots out his rear light.

"Dom! I'm pulling up to distract him!" Dylan says over the walkie before she drives in front of the truck on the left side. "Come on, big boy! Shot doesn't get better than this." The driver shoots her back glass out. "Son of a bitch!"

"Take me off here, I can't unhook the wire!" Vince yells at Dom.
"Try it again. One, two, three!" Dom yells at Vince. The driver slams on the brakes this slings Vince around the side of the truck. The driver quickly speeds up which throws Vince around, causing his arm to get tangled in the wire.
"Unhook yourself!" Dom yells at Vince.
"I can't get my arm free!" Vince yells back.
"Vince, grab my hand!" Dom yells.
"My arm!" Vince yells back.
"Listen, give me your hand. I'm gonna pull you off the rig! Vince! Hold on! Give me your hand! Listen to me!" Dom yells as the driver shoots at Vince. The driver then shoots Dom's front tire out.
"Dominic! Dominic!" Vince yells.
"Hang on!" Dom yells back as he tries to control his car.

"Dom! Move out of the way. I'm coming to get him," Dylan says over the walkie since there was no way that she is losing her brother. She pulls up on the left side before sliding under the truck and coming out on the right side. Dylan goes to pull up beside Vince but the driver swerves into her, causing their tires to hit. This sends Dylan's car into the ditch, causing it to flip three times before it landing upside down.

"Dylan!" Dom yells as he sees the car. "Leon! Pull back for Dylan and Letty. Get them out of there!" Dom says over he walkie.
"I'm on it! Go! I've got them! You get Vince off that truck," Leon replies over the walkie before he drops back to get Letty and Dylan.

"Letty! Come on, baby. You okay?" Leon yells as he runs over to the car to find her helping Dylan crawl out. "Oh, shit. Come on, D, you all right?" Leon helps Dylan stand up as she spits out blood. "Come on, let me look at you. Come on. We got to go. Let's go." Leon pulls her to his car with Letty following just as Brian passes. Leon ends up having to pick up Dom as well.