||the tale of two wolves||

season 5 episode 12

Klaus wakes up by Ophelia sleeping in the bed with him he looks at her and checks his children he sees marks going their blood system she wakes up.

"I have to go somewhere with the twins and Hope stay here with Hayley."Klaus said to her.

"Where are you going?"She asks walking up to him.

"Their school knows how to deal with a werewolf first transformation. They have a facility."Klaus says to her and leaves.

+

Blair looks at Stefan diary while her Uncle Elijah come by she looks down.

"The Stefan Salvatore Diary."

"We're not supposed to touch it, but I practically have the whole thing memorized.
And spoiler alert Dad is the villain and you're the evil henchman."She said to Elijah and looks back at Stefan dairy.

"From one very biased perspective."Elijah replied to his niece.

"Yeah, well, I , uh got a second opinion. Mystic falls flies by Alaric Saltzman, Volume One. I'm very story, Dad is the big bad wolf. And very Atonal story from my moms side their all evil for betraying some of wolves."She says and looks at the atonal book and her ancestors dairy's she groans softly she feels something.

"Ah."She groans and cover ears.

"Blair, what is it? What's happening?"Elijah asks his niece.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Well, Davina said she gave you some pills for the discomfort you and your two siblings."He said to her while she sighs softly.

"Yeah, well, you know what would really make me feel better? Is spending the day with, like
anyone else with my siblings also."She says to her uncle.

"Let's get out of here. I know a place down town does a disturbingly decadent burger. Let's do that."He replied and leaves as she says something.

"I'm not hungry."

"Fine. You can have a milkshake."

+

"If you're here to tell us that's our dad has a heart of gold, this is probably the worst spot,
Considering that there's a plaque inside. Near the dartboard for so woman that he killed in a moonstone ritual."Hope said looking at the name on the board.

"I can't believe dad actually killed her aunt also."Xavier said and Elijah chuckles

"Her friends we're kinda stupid."Blair says drinking her chocolate milkshake

"Take a look at the storefront across the street
with the charcoal awning. Piece of land used to be our home. Smell of it still haunts me to this day. The burning wood, the cursed flowers,
the berries. Your father was incessantly painting back in those days. Mixing, searching for brighter reds, for deeper blues. Used to wake me in the middle of the night, just to show me the color that he would swear he himself invented."Elijah said as Blair was distracted doing nothing.

"Peanut butter blast, whipped cream on the bottom. Just how you three like it."Landon said to the twins and hope.

"Thanks, Landon."Hope says and smiles while blushing.