Chapter 5: Planning to stay. But hey plans change.

Levy's POV

The day consisted of Wendy, who I have come to an understanding was indeed a dragon child. She doesn't know her age but knows she is young. Gajeel doesn't seem to know his age either.
Do dragons have a weird concept of time?
However, I learned that they are first generation dragons. Thanks to Wendy I was actually getting information. She ignored Gajeels protests to not tell me.
But back to the point. They are first generation dragons and their parents are in fact the elders but that's all they are telling me. I sighed.
"Now Levy-san...why are you here with Gajeel-san?" Wendy asked.
"Well as you may well know I am a wizard and humans think wizards are the spawn of the devil. Thus me getting chased out of my own village for using magic to save a child. very thankful aren't they?"
Gajeel walked over and sat himself on the ground so he was at eye level with me...or somewhat. He growled but let Wendy speak.
"What? How horrible...I am so sorry to hear that Levy-Chan" She paused. "Are all humans horrible like the ones in your village?"
I shook my head.
"No that they are not. I actually have a friend. Her name is Lucy. She is from a rich family and although her father isn't very nice, both she and her mother are wonderful human beings. Only Lucy knows about my magic though." I paused and whispered. "But I haven't seen her in years...I wonder if she is still kind..."
It didn't matter if Wendy or Gajeel heard what I said but something crossed my mind.
"So Wendy...Are the elders what you mentioned before...the ones that you want to take me to?"
Wendy sighed and was about to answer but Gajeel interfered.
"Okay Levy, yes she was talking about the elders but the last fucking thing I want is them interfering with humans again. Last time they did, us first generation Dragons were fucked over so were those humans!"
I stared at Gajeel and Wendy told Gajeel to not use such language around her for it was mean.
They sure do act like humans, but they have knowledge of something that I can not comprehend. It all sounds like a riddle, I'm normally good at riddles but these are ancient beasts we are talking about. But, they don't even know how old they are. And Wendy is a child, of some sorts.
It's just all so confusing

"So Levy-san, if Gajeel-san agrees with it. Would you mind showing your presence to the elders?" Wendy asked.
Wait what? She was serious?
"Oh! But how could I? I am a mere human. A mage, who can barely stand up for herself in a fight. I'm weak. I do not have any form of knowledge that could be useful." I replied, slight sorrow filling my voice.
"Don't say that Levy-san!" Wendy growled.
I flinched.
"You have those books. Gajeel told me those stories are true."
"Wait they are?" I questioned.
"We will explain later but right now. The elders need to know about these books. And the fact that there is an ancient spell that allows you to understand us." She started, sighing as she finished.
Silence was brought upon us.
"Don't over think it." Gajeel said quietly, his deep voice echoing through my mind. They don't actually move their mouths to speak. Is it telepathic?
"But how can I not? In these past few days, I was chased out of my home, got lost in the woods, found a dragon! And now you're requesting for me to see the oldest dragons of all time!" I almost yelled.
"Well she is requesting. I'm actually against it. But if it isn't going to happen now. It might happen later. There has been some kind of bloody disturbance." Gajeel replied.
"But the disturbance has been going on for over a year." Wendy finished.
"What's the disturbance?" I asked.
"Nothing you need to worry about." Gajeel growled.
Oh for mavis sake!
"Well obviously it is! If it's that important for me to see some dragons that haven't been seen in centuries! And because of this so called 'disturbance'. And for some reason I feel in danger and I don't like it." I snapped.
Oh I shouldn't have done that.
"Shrimp-"
"No Gajeel Levy-san is right. She has a right to know if we are dragging her into our mess. But levy understand we can't tell you more unless you agree to come with us. The elders will explain more. They might get mad at us for telling you this much." Wendy said kindly, crouching down to my eye level.
I nodded. I then began to walk to the slabs that contained the little belongings I had left and I heard big footsteps following me.
"What are you doing?" I heard Gajeel's voice echo.
"Collecting my belongings. If i'm going i'll need them. And especially these books." I said pointing at the books in my basket.
I crawled out of slab shelter and looked up at Gajeel. He looked down at me and asked.
"So if I remember correctly. You're afraid of heights?" He said rather smugly.
I don't like where this is going.
I nodded.
"Well you are going to hate this, gihihi." He chuckled strangely.
He stretched out one of his magnificent black wings and placed it in front of me, and I'm guessing that means I should hop on.
I did.
As he lifted his wing I slid down it like a slide of some sorts and landed on his back. He was indeed a large dragon.
"Hold on tight Levy-san!" I heard Wendy giggle.
I did and the next thing I now I feel a gush of wind pushing down on me, and another, and another.
I closed my eyes and held my breath. My stomach seemed to flail around and not be where it was meant to be.
It seemed to go on forever, I wanted to be sick. Will it be like this the whole flight?
However. It didn't go on like that forever. I felt like I was still on the ground, despite the fact my hair was being pushed back by the wind. I slowly opened my eyes and we were indeed in the air.
I screamed.
"Honestly shrimp it ain't that bad." Gajeel said smugly.
"You fly for a living!" I yelled. Trying to talk over the wind.
"Well how about you lift your head. It won't be as fucking bad if you do so. Trust me on that." He reassured me.
Should I? I swallowed. Well, here I go.
I slowly lifted my head off of Gajeel's back. The wind was hitting my face but we weren't going to fast for it to hurt. But what I saw put me in aw.
I could see the forest! The lakes and oh, so much more.
This isn't so bad. But I refuse to actually look down.
"Nat bad aye?" Gajeel seemed to hum.
I nodded. Not that he could see me do so.
"Normally I fly higher but i'm not quite sure how the human body copes with the air pressure and lack of oxygen." He huffed.
Huh, how considerate of him.
"Thanks. This is fine." I said softly, so softly I could barely here myself; over all this wind.

So there goes my plan on staying in that open valley. Elders here we come.

-----------------------------------------

Celebration!
You all missed me?

Well here is an update. Two updates in two days. I'm on a roll!!!

Have you all been reading the fairytail chapters and newest episodes?
I won't spoil anything haha don't worry.

So what will Levy experience with the 'Elders'.
What is the so called disturbance?
And whoo! Flying.

Until next time!