new car

"Get in the car." Liam demanded as they walk out of the restaurant.

They had just finished eating dinner at their favorite restaurant. The night ofcourse wouldn't end without without a little teasing.

"You were such a naughty girl today, Fal." He mentioned as he watched his wife stepped in the car.

"Well, you started it." Fallon replied with a smirk. "Don't you remember when you just left me untouched earlier this morning after you teasing me?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Liam tried hard not to smile as the words left out of Fallon's mouth.

"Just to let you know that you're gonna pay for that." Fallon placed her hand in Liam's thigh causing him to squirm under his seat.

"Fal, don't you dare-"

"Shush, and just drive." She smirked as she tried to unbuttoned his belt only to be stopped by her husband.

"Fallon, I'm driving. When we get home you can do whatever you want to me, yes?"

"I'm not sure about that," Fallon smirked at him before trying to unbutton his pants, but this time, he could only close his eyes when she started to cupped him through his boxers.

"Drive, babe. Go."

"Fallon, I can't."

"Yes, you can."

"I can't babe, not until when you remove your hand down there." He gestured towards her left hand who was still cupping him.

"Drive." She demanded.

"Alright..." He took a deep breath before starting the engine. "Fallon, no-" He tried to stop her but it was too late. Fallon had already pulled down his boxers; his hard cock sprung free from its continents.

"Relax, babe. Just drive, don't worry, I'll take good care of you." Fallon said while slowly stroking his shaft. Starting from it's base to his tip. "Relax, Liam."

At that moment Liam could only let out a few moans, trying not to close his eyes as he was driving them home.

"Fallon..."

"oh my God, babe!" Liam suddenly screamed when she started to stroke him faster; her thumb rubbing his tip.

Fallon could only smile when she feels him let out a few of his precum before leaning down to lick its tip.

"You better stop that if you don't want me to crash this car, Mrs. Ridley." He moaned.

"This car is brand new, Mr. Ridley, you wouldn't crash this, will you?" She looked up at him smirking.

Then suddenly, Liam drove into an empty parking lot making Fallon let out a loud laugh.

"Get in the backseat." Liam demanded into her ear sending shivers down her spine.

"You don't have to tell a girl twice" She smirked at him.

"So what's your plan, Mr. Ridley?" Fallon asked when she was comfortably lying on the soft seat.

He chuckled before speaking: "You'll see." He kissed her passionately while grabbing the hem of her black dress with both hands, clunching the soft fabric before pushing it up her body leaving her in her black lacy thong.

Liam started to kiss her starting from her neck before slowly going down to her abdomen.

"Liam.." She moaned when his lips reached her things, sucking on her white skin leaving red marks.