naughty or nice list

"I'm so glad I caught you two!" Sam screamed at Fallon and Liam's direction.

"What do you need Sam?" Fallon asked harshly.

"Fal, chill..." Liam said softly while wrapping is left hand to her shoulder.

"Yeah Fallon, chill,"

"What is it Sam?" Liam asked him as they walked towards him.

"Well, I need someone to help me with the Naughty or Nice list," He paused when he noticed Fallon rolling her eyes at him. "And... I think you guys can help me plan it? You know... for the kids at La Mirage," He finished his sentence.

"No. Not my job," Fallon responded quickly.

"Come on Fallon, atleast you had to experience doing it," The latino man said.

"Yes, Fallon please," Liam looked at her with puppy eyes as he wants her to plan it with him and Sam.

"But Liam..."

The face he was giving her was driving her insane and all she could do is just agree to what he wanted. "Okay, fine. I'm only doing this because I love you and you're puppy eyes," She said with a loving tone.

"Okay, great! I'll meet you two later at four at the hotel," He told the both of them with an exited tone.

━━━━

"You're late," Sam exclaimed when he saw Fallon and Liam coming to his direction hand in hand.

"Back off Sam, we have alot of things to do," Fallon rolled her eyes.

"Okay, that's forgivable," He said as he took some papers before handing it to both of them.

"What are these names for?" Liam asked.

"Oh, those are the kids who participated who've behaved well or not over the year," Sam explained and both of them nodded.

"Are you gonna be Santa Claus, Sam?" Fallon teased grabbing one of the papers from him.

"Do I look like Santa Clause?" He asked, quite not surprised at her question.

"So, who do you think will be on the Naughty or Nice list?" Sam asked both of them while grabbing his juice and taking a sip of it.

"I'll definitely be on the nice-list," Liam responded.

"You sure about that? You seem to forget how naughty you we're in bed last night..."

"𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘮..."

"𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘦... I’m coming," 𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦.

"𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘦..." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵. "𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦?" 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘓𝘪𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦.

"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?" 𝘏𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥.