I'll forever be your always

"Is this it?" Fallon asked when they stopped into a black shinny door apartment.

"Hm-uh," Liam hummed, trying desperately to find his keys in his bag. He looked at his side to see an annoyed Fallon making him chuckle. "What?"

"You're taking so long," She groaned.

"I'm trying to find it." His hands searched around the black bag.

"Liam?" They both turned around to the apartment across the hall when they heard a voice called out for him.

"Julia?" Liam quickly replied when the familiar red head looked up at him with a smile on her lips. "How are you?" He reached out to hug her making her hug him back.

"Well... I'm finding a new job.. since you know.." she shrugged, taking a step back to give him some space when she noticed the brunette standing right at his back giving her a glare but she chose to ignore her presence. "I lost my job,"

"I'm so sorry to hear about that, Julia," He gave her a sad look. "How's Henry? Are you two still together?"

"Uh no.. we broke up after graduation."

"I'm sorry that I bring that up," He whispered.

"No, no, no, don't, it's absolutely okay," She gave him a reassuring smile. "I see someone has been working out," She squeezed his biceps, before looking him up and down while biting her bottom lip. "You were so skinny when we were at Senior Year!" Julia exclaimed making him laugh.

"He's always at the gym, very passionate about it." Fallon stepped in, wrapping her arms around Liam's bicep before nodding to her boyfriend, feeling a little bit of discomfort.

"Oh... hi, I didn't see you there." The red head crossed her arms pretending to be shocked. "What's your name?"

"Fallon," she replied. "Fallon Carrington." She smirked.

"Carrington, huh?"

"Yeah! Carrington." Fallon gave her a fake smile.

"Hmm... I didn't know that Blake Carrington has a sister,"

Fallon let out a loud laugh. "Sweetheart, I'm his daughter."

"Ha-ha silly me." She let out a low laugh completely embarrass. "I'm sorry." She apologized.

"Apology accepted." Fallon sassily replied.

"Okay, alright. That's enough," Liam said in a serious tone. He looked at Fallon who he was sure her blood is boiling. "I think it's time for us to step inside."

"Finally." Fallon murmured.

"It was great seeing you, Julia."

"You too." She replied before walking away from the couple.

"Look, Fal! I found the keys." He winked at her, trying to get a smile on her lips which he did.

~

"Should I worry about this Julia girl?" Fallon questioned, putting their suitcases to the side after Liam locked the door.

"Is someone jealous?" Liam smirked at her.

"No, I am not." She looked around the apartment, trying to avoid meeting his eyes.

"Yes you are," He tickled her sides. He couldn't resist on teasing her.

"You two seemed pretty close... any chance you two dated?" She finally looked at him. His blue eyes was about to pop out of their sockets.

"No! Of course not Fallon. We're just friends. I can assure you, we never dated. We're just high school friends. That's it Fal." He cupped both sides of her cheeks, leaning forward to place a kiss on the tip of his nose. "Were did you even got that idea?"