one

her past:

y/n and clay, they were bestfriends, they would always go over to clays and spend time together, laugh with each other, he even made sure that she was on his stream whenever he was streaming.

they were inseparable, until he started getting famous. he thought that she wasnt good enough, he thought that she was holding him back. They had a huge fight and that didnt talk to each other since.

y/n however wanted to show him that she was enough, so she started her own platform.

present day:

y/n, a famous, mostly mc streamer with abt 3.5 million followers on twitch and almost 15 mil on youtube. she has already done a face reveal and she streams at least once a week.

she lives in an apartment by herself.

----------------------------------------

the sun shone into your room, it was 10:32 in the morning, your eyes flutter open, you search for your phone on the bed

you had many notifiations from twitter, instagram, basically from your social media platforms.

you smile at the texts where your fans mention that they wanted to be like u or that they looked up to you, these kind of things always keeps you going.

you throw your phone on the bed and get up to freshen up, you decide to take a shower.

you quickly hop into the shower and wrap a towel around yourself as you step out, you then brush your teeth, etc.

you step out of the shower and put on comfortable, yet presentable clothing as you were streaming today.

you head to the kitchen with your phone and cooking yourself something for breakfast while blasting music

humming to the slow songs and dancing to the vibey songs

after you were done, you sit down and put on a youtube video to watch as you eat.

*time skip*

the clocks displayed 05:45pm, you were to stream soon, you put on your headset, boot up your pc, position your camera and your mic, you made sure everything was working before you finally went live.

you viewers start flowing in, you interact with the chat while waiting for more people to join, after waiting for 5mins you start speedrunning, because that was your plan for today.

about halfway through your stream, everyone starts apamming the chat with MCC related things.

"woah woah come down, what about mcc?" you ask the chat.

you see someone mention that mcc teams are out, you completely forgot.

"oh yeah mcc teams are out today, i forgot, shit, hold up lemme see my team" you say as you pull up the twitter page.

you scrolls through it looking for your username, you find your name, "oh cool, im teamed with georgenotfound, sapnap and dreamm.." you voice becoming softer as you mention his name.

you hide the fact that you didnt want to be in his team from your chat, you couldnt show them that you and dream werent on good terms

you stream for another hour before ending the stream.

you grab your phone and lay on your bed,

it cant be..im teamed with dream

-----------------------------
first chapter!
kinda short but its just the start
<3 u
enjoy!