three

you didnt reply.

"its alright ill just call you to make it easier for you" he says.

he was talking to you normally, like nothing went wrong, does this mean he realised he was wrong?, or was it just because his friends were there?

"i dont think he told george and sapnap about us" you mutter to yourself after muting.

you didnt decline his offer so he took it as a yes and left the discord call, so that he could call you separately.

you sigh as you leave the call right after he does, you couldnt do anything to avoid this now.

your thoughts get interrupted by the sound of your discord ringing.

you take a deep breath in and join the call.

not one of you spoke, you could hear clays breathing, you sat silently, he was the one who called you first, obviously he has to start the convo.

he takes a deep breath in before speaking.

"how are you y/n?" he says, his raspy tired voice sending chills all over your body.

is he really going to act like nothing happened? is he not going to apologise?

y/n was a stubborn person, especially when she knew that she was done wrong.

"dont how are you y/n me" you say, anger clear in your voice.

"listen i-" he starts but you cut him off.

"no i dont want to hear it" you say

tears sting your eyes, your throat hurt but you still spoke with confidence

there was silence after that.

"5 years clay, 5 years, not a single call, not a single message, you left me questioning what the fuck i did wrong which caused me to lose you" you say having a slight voice crack.

he stays silent.

"you know, i dont even think you would have been talking to me right now if it wasnt for the mcc teams" you say

"your words still sting clay..why do you think i started my streaming and youtube journey?" you say, your voice shaking, you didnt care if clay could tell that you were crying.

i mean, you used to cry in his arms at one point.

"want to know why?" you say slightly laughing. "cause i wanted to prove to you that i was enough" you say wiping a tear away.

"y/n please dont cry" clay says.

"why? does the one and only dream finally think that y/n is important?" you say, you didnt care if you hurt his feelings.

i mean thats what he did, to you.

its time for u to return the favour.

"this is just wasting our time, this was pointless, i have to stream now, bye clay" you say sniffling and before he could stop you, you left the call.