two

"oh my god this cant be happening" you mutter, "do i really need to work with him? after all those nights i cried because of his words?" you mutter

did i mention that you had slight feelings for clay? no? well guess what, you did.

thats why his words cut so deep, you wanted nothing but the best for him.

the clock displayed 11:23pm, "when did time go by" you question as you get up to change into something cozier

the moon shining little light into your room, you lay in your bed with your phone next to you

you fell asleep that night, thinking about how this was going to go.

12:30pm, the complete darkness you were once seeing gets interupted by a light. you open your eyes to see the sunshine coming into your room through your windows.

"god i should have shut the curtains before going to sleep last night" you say in an annoyed tone, your sleep clearly got interrupted, meaning you wouldnt be able to go back to sleep any time soon.

you hear multiple dings come from your phone, you fight the urge to check your phone.

you give in, what if its important?

you eyes scan through all the notifications you received from your fans, your eyes fall upon a new groupchat that was created on twitter.

"the red rabbits..?" you mutter

you click on the groupchat, it brings yu straight to twitter.

"sapnap created red rabbits"

"sapnap added georgenotfound"

"sapnap added dream"

"sapnap added you"

(a/n pretend twitter shows these messages)

----------------------------

the red rabbits:

sapnap:
hey guys can yall log on
in 40mins? i wanna practise
with everyone

dream:
yeah sure i guess

georgenotfound:
yeah i dont mind, i wanna
meet our new teammate:)
y/n u down?

yourusername:
sure..talk to u then,

----------------------------------

"what did i just do" you question yourself, you wanted to avoid any kind of interaction with dream, but you just agreed?

what were you thinking?

too late, you already agreed, you quickly hop out of bed and do everything you needed to, brush your teeth, take a quick shower, change your clothes, make breakfast and eat it.

before you knew it, it was time to log onto the mcc practise server and join the discord with, sapnap, george and dream..

you boot up your pc and join the server. your discord pops up on the screen, you see the new groupchat that was created, "dreamteam+y/n"

you didnt plan to join the discord call yet, u wanted to avoid it as much as possible.

the loading screen, followed by the parkour warrior map appears, your character loads in.

you see two characters running towards you, another trailing slightly behind.

they crouch infront of you, looking up at you in game while punching you.

you gain multiple whispers, "join the discord" you see repeatedly in the chat.

only george and sapnap were spamming your chat

you sigh as you open the discord app, theres no way to avoid this, you say as you put on your headset.

you click on the chat and join the discord, you were greeted cheerfully by two people.

"hiii y/n" both george and sapnap say.

"hii" you hear another voice say, clay.

correction, dream.

his voice soft, clam, raspy, it still sounded the same but it was a bit deeper, you missed his voice.

it always calmed you down.

you missed him.

"hii" you say softly into your mic, slightly laughing at how excited sapnap and george were

"you ready to start?" sapnap asks you.

"of course, try to catch up to me" you say as you punch the character.

"hah i'll be able to catch up to you, i doubt youre better than me in parkour" sapnap says.

you both run over to the first course and do it easily,  you go on third person and see sapnap fall.

"haha sapnap just failed, sapnap i guess she is better than you" george says jokingly.

you hear softly laughter coming from dream

you laugh softly as you hear sapnap scream into the mic.

george and sapnap ask you questions continuously but you didnt mind, you felt honoured that they wanted to know you.

you were far ahead of everyone but there was a part that you were continuously struggling with.

fail after fail, you just couldnt seem to get past it.

dream catches up to you.

he does the course with ease.

"why cant i get past this fking part" you mutter, clearly you were too loud.

"which one?" dream asks.

he hear him slap his hand over his mouth, clearly he didnt mean to say that.

but he knew he couldnt back out now.

"if you need some tips im happy to help" you hear him say.

george and sapnap were too focused so they werent paying any attention to the both of you.

"how about you join the other vc so i can help? i dont want to distract sapnap and george-"

------------------------------

ayo second chapter!
hope u like it!
<3 u!