𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝘁- ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ

Warning: none

Warning: none

Pairing: James Potter x Rosalie Johnson

Summary: James Potter has been after Rosalie Johnson for years, flirting with her nonstop. This time someone finally happens.

"Rosalie, my love. There you are" James Potter exclaimed.

Rosalie groaned and slammed her book closed making a loud noise. "Yes, Potter what would you like?" She said with annoyance clear in her tone.

"I would like a date with you," James stated with a grin and sat down from across her. Rosalie rolled her eyes and huffed while pursing her lips.

"James, we have been at this for years why haven't you moved on?"

Rosalie sighed and looked at him. He smiled with a small pout flattering his eyes.

"Ugh just go on a date with me" James groaned which made her shake her head at him with a small smile.

"I'll think about it," Rosalie said as she got up and started walking to the library door.

"Wait what! You'll think about it?" Questioned James as he was walking with her.

"Yes, that's what I said wasn't it?" She looked over at him to see him have a huge grin on his face.

"So if I ask at lunch will you have an answer?" James asked Rosalie shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe maybe not" she smiled and walked away from him.

————

At lunch, Rosalie sat by Lily and the other girls. You guys were a little close to the marauders who were eating while James was staring and talking about Rosalie.

"Look at her! She's perfect." James sighed dreamily. The other three boys groaned

"Stop talking about her we get it she's perfect I mean she's Rosalie but you don't have to talk about her every second of every day" Remus Lupin snapped

"Ugh fine. Rosalie!" James shouted your name making her look over and other people as well.

"Yes, James?" She smiled while the girl looked at her like she were crazy for using his first name.

James grinned "have you thought about it yet my love?"

Rosalie shook her head with a small giggle and nodded "yes I have James."

"What's your answer then my rose?" James smirked.

She rolls her eyes "my answer is yes I will go out with you, but one condition."

"What's that condition?" James groaned which makes her smile mischievously.

"Be more responsible, and stop pranking the Slytherins ." She stated with the famous Rosalie look. James made a face at the mention of The Slytherins.

"Deal my love." James put on a smile and continued eating while looking at her.

Rosalie shook her head and looked back at the girls, who were looking at her like she were on drugs.

Then they started giggling and Lily cried out "my ship had sailed!"

"Oh shut it" Rosalie shook her head with a deep blush and continued eating.