𝗔𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸- ꜱɪʀɪᴜꜱ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

Warning: none but some fluff

Pairing: Sirius Black x wife reader

Summary: Sirius always knew his wife was an artist he just never knew she likes to draw him at night while he's sleeping until he finds the sketches one day.

"Y/n love? What are you doing?" Sirius woke up to see his wife sitting on the window seal drawing something.

"I'm sorry, did I wake you?" you smiled tiredly while looking at him intently.

"No, I just woke up because my wife wasn't cuddling me." Sirius merely scolded playfully which made you giggle softly.

"I'm doing something right now love but I'll be in bed in a minute."

Sirius stared at his love smiling "you're so pretty when you are focused."

"Oh yeah? Well, flattery will certainly get you nowhere Mr. Black " You shook your head with a smile.

"Well, I certainly think it will get me somewhere Mrs.Black." Sirius flirted tiredly making you get up and brush the hair out of his eyes.

"Go back to bed darling." You cooed while rubbing your thumb against his cheek gently. Sirius smiles at you slowly falling back to sleep.

Once Sirius is fully back asleep, you walk to sit back on the window seal. You flip back to open your sketchbook, starting to draw Sirius. Capturing his beauty amazingly well as Sirius likes to put it.

—————

It was now the morning after and Sirius was just cleaning around their flat while you were out running errands. As Sirius was cleaning he found your sketchbook which had been left on your side of the bed. Sirius shook his head with a smile wondering how his wife is so messy. Sirius sat down on the bed and started to look through the sketches. He sat all the papers out on the ground and lit a cigarette.

"Love...." he heard you call out in their flat. He took a drag of his cigarette.

"In here," Sirius called back.

You come in, puts your work bag down, and takes off your coat, putting it on the coat rack. Sirius is still looking at the sketches. This makes you feel a little self-conscious.

"These are good."

"You think?"

He nods completely serious. you smile and absorb this gratified.

"Well thank you love"

You go in into your studio. "I had coffee with Lily. She asked to have a little friends reunion."

Sirius drew in a breath and walks into the studio and leans against the doorway watching his wife carefully paint.

"Oh yeah? Where are we going to have that then?"

"I was thinking, they haven't been to our flat so we could have it here."

"I guess we could but do you want everyone in our flat?"

"I don't care either way Sirius, it's up to you."

"Okay, then we can have it at our flat but when?"

"In a while, I am by far too busy with trying to sell my art and making it." You sigh tiredly.

Sirius walked over to you and started to rubbing your tense shoulders.

"What time did you come to bed after I went to sleep?" Sirius raises an eyebrow

You gulped and mumbled. "I didn't go back to bed.."

Sirius rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Why do you always do this, I get you to have work, I do honestly understand but I want to cuddle with my wife at night so please tonight lay off of work."

"Sirius I-" you tried to talk but before you could he had walked away and went into the bedroom, making you sigh and rub your temple.

———————

After you spent the rest of the day painting until you finally went into the bedroom to see Sirius shirtless reading a book. You silent walked over and closed the curtains. You change out of your clothes and grabbed the shirt Sirius had in his hand with a smile. You walk over to his side of the bed and blow out the candle.

Sirius smiles and grabs you by the arm pulling you down in bed on him.

you laugh a little and moves over to your side of the bed. "Little spoon or big spoon..?"

"I can I be the little spoon tonight?" Sirius gave puppy eyes and a small little pout.

you smile and push his face playfully and responds with of course.

you lay down and opens your arms out for Sirius who lays on your chest. You start playing with his hair coaxing him to sleep.

"I love you my husband" you whisper placing a kiss on his head.

"And I love you my wife" Sirius whispers back placing a kiss on your neck lovingly.

you continue running your hand through his hair while Sirius cuddles deeper into you, rubbing his nose against your neck. And that's how they fell asleep, tangled together, not a care in the world, just that they had each other.