Family Time

Soonyoung sighed as he closed yet another file.

He's been working for the past 6 hours nonstop as he looked at the clock hanging from his office.

4:00pm

Seungcheol must be home already.

He sighed as he stretched his arms running his hand through his hair as he sighed heavily hearing the bone on his back crack.

*knock knock*

Soonyoung perked up as he shouted a come in.

His assistant Chan came in "your husband is looking for you" he said in a low voice as he moved to the side to let Jihoon enter.

"we need to talk" jihoon said as soonyoung sighed.

He motioned for Chan to leave him and jihoon alone as he let jihoon sit on a sofa set beside his table.

"what do you need?" soonyoung asked.

"shopping money?"

Jihoon looked at him bewildered as he huffed turning away.

"we share a bank account soonyoung I don't need to ask you for money, I can take whenever I want" he said as soonyoung shrugged.

Good point.

"so, why are you here?" he asked as he sat opposite to jihoon leaning onto the leather chair as he put his elbows on the chairs arms.

"Its about seungcheol"

Soonyoung raised his eyebrow.

"seungcheol is going to senior high next year, I'm afraid you haven't spoke go him in 15 years" jihoon said.

Soonyoung looked at jihoon "I'm a busy man" he said.

"bullshit" jihoon hissed.

"Seungcheol is already a teen, and he hasn't talked to his father for 15 years, I'm sure seungcheol doesn't even know the sound of your voice"

Soonyoung stared at jihoon his cold eyes piercing right through jihoon's head, yet the younger brushed it off.

"I don't have time to do idiotic stuff with him, I need to work the companies future depends on me" soonyoung said.

Jihoon's eyes who once showed calmness was filled with rage.

how can a father be so cruel.

"spending time with your son is not idiotic, and I for once know that the company is doing great, these imbeciles can last a month without you!" he said gritting his teeth.

"you will spend time with seungcheol and I will make sure of it!" he said as he stood up.

"I already talked to appa, you are going to have dinner with your son everyweek"

Soonyoung looked at jihoon his eyebrows raised.

"plus..." jihoon stated.

"I really want seungcheol to have fun this week, the kids been studying his whole life he can outsmart a college student"

Soonyoung stared at jihoon for a few minutes the younger fiddling with his fingers the cold demeanour from before now gone as he told soonyoung stories about seungcheol.

He sighed as he smiled for a brief second before it disappeared.

"okay"

Jihoon shot his head.

"wait—for real?"

Soonyoung nodded as he called his assistant.

"please clear my schedule" he said as Chan nodded.