Overprotective Dad

"Sir the threats are getting more gruesome, the team are trying to find the location but they said it was taken from a burner phone" Chan said as he stood infront of soonyoung.

Soonyoung sighed as he ruffled his hair his eyebrows knitted as he closed his eyes.

"Can you call the police make sure no one knows about this" he said as Chan nodded.

Just in time his phone dinged causing him to reach for his pocket.

Husband:
Seungcheol just got out of school we're on the lobby

Soonyoung stood up as he grabbed his coat putting his phome in his pocket immediately.

"also please keep this a secret from my son and husband" he said before leaving his office.

Jihoon and seungcheol were peacefully chatting when both caught a glimpse of soonyoung leaving the elevator his big brown coat flowing elegantly as he strutted the halls of the lobby.

"you're here" he siad emotionless as he stopped infront of seungcheol and jihoon.

Jihoon grabbed his hand surprising him as he eyes immediately widen when his palm made contact with jihoon's their rings colliding with a ting.

"come on we have to catch a flight" jihoon said as he and seungcheol walked pulling soonyoung with them.

The employees surrounding them looked at the family curiously as they mumbled to themsleves about their boss and ceo kwon soonyoung spending quality time with his family which is a rare occasion.

"flight?" soonyoung looked at his family confused.

"where are we going?"

Jihoon and seungcheol omly looked at him before his husband smirked.

"—Jeju!" Jihoon shouted as he held Seungcheol's hand dragging the latter outside the private jet as they breathed in the fresh air of jeju Island.

"I skipped work for this" soonyoung mumbled as he followed his family down the jet towards the vacation house where jihoon was taking pictures of seungcheol who was wearing what jihoon said 'an adorable sunhat I bought him'

"must we really do this?" soonyoung asked as jihoon pulled him and seungcheol to go closer together.

"pics or it didn't happen" jihoon simply said as he held out his selfie stick taking a picture of them.

"appa" seungcheol timidly said as he held the end of jihoon's clothes.

The latter only hummed as he cups Seungcheol's face "loosen up seungcheol this is your chance to spend time with your family" he whispered.

"let's have fun okay?" he said as he kissed Seungcheol's forhead.

Seungcheol bit his lip as a small smile formed on his lips.

He nodded.

"okay"

"A yacht?" soonyoung looked at the mildly expensive yacht infront of him.

"is this why the bank called me last night about a big payment?" he snapped his head to jihoon who was helping seungcheol board the boat.

"no that's for the really nice dinner reservations I had for us" jihoon said as he held Seungcheol's hand trying to carry his son (note seungcheol is smaller than jihoon and soonyoung here) 

Soonyoung watched his child struggle to enter the ship as jihoon was too weak to carry seungcheol.

To be honest it was because jihoon had noddle arms and he was sleep deprived due to the planning he made last night.