Trouble

"Hey you picking up seungcheol from school?"

Soonyoung was making his way to his office to drop off some files when jihoon called.

"I will I just need to check on the company" he answered as the elevator dinged indicating he was at the top floor where his office was located.

For the past few week Soonyoung and his family have been going on all kinds of adventures where they bonded over time, seungcheol was no longer shy around soonyoung and was able to finally speak freely to him.

Soonyoung and Jihoon have been acting like a real couple for the past few days, and their bond was stronger than ever.

Soonyoung has also been volunteering on picking up seungcheol from school which surprised seungcheol at first but then warmed up to him as time pass by.

"make sure you aren't late, I heard there are many kidnappings this month"

Soonyoung hummed.

"should I bring bodyguards?"

"maybe bring 3 just make sure you actually pick up the right kid this time"

Soonyoung nodded eben though it was on call "noted I'll call you alter"

"okay"

Soonyoung contemplated whether he should say it or not but decided to follow his brain.

"hey jihoon"

"hmm?"

"love you"

He heard a soft chuckle.

"I love you as well"

"Chan are we finished?" soonyoung shouted from his office as he was putting on his coat ready to leave.

When no ome answered soonyoung became easily worried as he looked around the office trying to find his assistant.

"Chan?" he called as he exited his office.

"Chan?" he tried to look at the archives yet nothing.

Then just when soonyoung was about to enter the elevator a sweaty and out of breath Chan ran after him.

"sir!"

Soonyoung turned around

"oh Chan your he—"

"The young master was taken"

Seungcheol was peacefully sitting on a bench outside his school drinking a bottle of strawberry milk when he saw a small puppy inside a box near the edge of the campus.

"huh?" he tilted his head as he entered the alleyway and saw the adorable white furred puppy.

"hello" seungcheol muttered under his breath as he crouched down to cup the puppy's face.

The puppy yelped as she leaned onto Seungcheol's warm palm.

"how adorable" seungcheol said as he cooed at the puppy offering his milk as the puppy happily drank it.

"what's your name little one?" he asked the puppy as he searched the box for a symbol of ownership yet none.

Only a fluffly blue blanket and a writing on the edge of the box.

"kkuma" it read.

Seungcheol hummed as the puppy yelped again this time more frantically.

Seungcheol furrowed his eyebrows.