🔵 Blue Flames 🔥

Me: Shiggy?

Shiggy: Yes?

Me: Are we there yet?

Shiggy: No and stop asking every minute!

Mamagiri: We are close.

Today was a special day. Today we were about to go and rob Endeavors agency. There was no specific reason for that other than me getting a lot of information about him and his broken family.

That man deserved to be in Tartarurs for all I know. There was no good reason as to having him around. He sucks at being hero. I mean did anyone ever looked at his collateral damage report?

I guess not. Otherwise he wouldn't be here. Not to meant that he is paying a large sum of money towards the families and the hero commission in order for him to stay as a hero.

Normally we would have Mamagiri teleport us to the point where we wanted to go but this time Shiggy decided it would be good for me to walk around town for a little bit.

From time to time he would let me go on a mission with. However, I would always stay with Kurogiri because of how week I was. There was no telling when I would collapse and start coughing up some blood.

Shiggy: How are you feeling Izu?

Me: Good.

Shiggy: Tell me if anything changes. We can attack this place anytime but I can't risk losing you. Your health is more important remember that!

Me: I will. Now stop worrying about me and focus.

Shiggy: You are really hyped about this, are you little big boss?

Me: Of course! You guys don't take me with you every day!

Shiggy: I tell you what! If we have a mission and you feel up to the task and it is not a dangerous one, I will take you with us more often.

Me: Really?

Shiggy: Promise!

Me: I will take you up on that offer! Don't you dare forget it!

Shiggy: I won't little boss.

Mamagiri: We've arrived.

Shiggy: Good! Izu, you know the drill.

Me: Yeah, yeah. Stay with Mamagiri and tell him if I feel sick or tired.

Shiggy: Good. Now bring us in!

Just like that Kurogiri teleported us into the hero agency. For a hero agency this place was little to not even secured at all. There were a couple of cameras here and there and an alarm system but other than that nothing.

Shiggy has spent the last couple of days getting the blueprint of the building. This was the reason why Kurosawa was able to teleport us directly into the security room of the building. Once we were there I immediately went to the computers and started hacking.

Shiggy: It sure is easier robbing a place with your help.

Me: I give my best to not be a burden.

Shiggy: You never are a burden to us

Mamagiri: I will teleport you now to the main office of the trash.

I was busy focusing on my task. Every time I was with them my task was to disable all the security measurements and make sure that every door would unlocked.

Shiggy: Stay here Izu, no walking around.

Me: I know. I am not a baby!

Shiggy: But you are my little big boss.