Welcome to UA

In the morning I woke up due to someone shaking me.

Aizawa: Kid, I know my things are big for you but please deal with it for today.

He gave me some clothing in my hand and carefully ushered me to the bathroom to get changed. Once that was done, we had a quick and light breakfast and went to UA.

I still couldn't believe how I reacted yesterday. The moment I opened the door and saw Eraserhead something just clicked in my head and I thought that he would start beating me up just to get some information out of me. My imagination went wild and I couldn't stop imagine what would happen to my family because of me being here with them.

It took me quite some time to calm down too.

The whole way to the school, I couldn't stop worrying what would happen if they find out who my family was. They would start hunting down AfO and I couldn't have that at all.

I should better stay quiet

Nezu is one of the most intelligent being on earth after all!

He could find hints in whatever I say.

Once we entered the school ground, Aizawa and Mic immediately went to the teacher's room with me. The room was filled with all the UA staff and I couldn't help but start backing away. However the moment I took a couple of steps backwards, I hit something and looked up to see Aizawa smiling down at me.

Aizawa: It's okay. They won't do anything to you, kitten.

Midnight: Oh wow! Never thought I would her you say kitten to any kid.

Mic: Everyone, this is Izuku Midoriya and our son from today onward.

Did he just say son?

That can't be right! I am a villain.

My place isn't here!

I don't belong here!

I shouldn't even be here!

Nezu: Oh hello there.

Nezu came over to me and stretched out his paw to me but all I could do was blink at them. This was way too overwhelming for me.

Nezu: It's okay. No one here will harm you in any way. Aizawa and Mic wouldn't let anything happen to you anyways.

Everyone in the room began backing away from me again. The moment I entered the room, the staff members came closer to me and started talking all over the place that I started backing away but thanks to Nezu they all went back to their places and gave me some space.

Aizawa: Is it ready yet?

Power Loader: Yes. Just finished it.

Nezu: Classes are starting soon, so Izu. If I may call you that way.

Me: ... sure....

Nezu: Ah great. Me and your fathers talked about a new home for you. So I came up with a place here on UA ground. I would love to give you a tour around if you could follow me please. Oh and just tell me if you are feeling weak or can't walk anymore.

Me: Mh.

Just like that Nezu walked passed me and I followed him around the school. He quickly told me all the places and where everything was. It wasn't hard to memorize everything but after we walked through the whole school and came outside, I was already out of breath.

Nezu: Let's take a break here.

Me: Thanks.

I did appreciate the small mouse, bear, dog chimera to take care of me and have an eye on me. Normally I would have never asked for a break so this was really nice.